003 | The Hogwarts Express

Y/N's POV:

''Here I am!'' I screamed happily at my parents as I finally found them in front of the store where we said we should meet again. ''Finally! We got worried; are you okay?'' ''Of course!'' I smiled. ''A famous writer was signing his new book in the shop, so I joined the Weasley family in the waiting line. '' I smiled at them. ''The Weasleys? They are pretty well known! The father works at the Ministry of Magic.'' My dad pointed it out, I nodded, and it was quiet for some time. My mom, out of nowhere, walked up to me and told me to close my eyes, which I did. I felt a soft, fluffy thing getting placed on my hand, making me peek with interest. ''Don't look yet!'' She laid her hand in front of my eyes just before I could see. ''Okay, now you can.''

I opened my eyes and saw a pink, fluffy creature placed in my hand—a Pygmy Puff! ''But I thought I wasn't allowed to have something else than an owl, cat, or toad?'' I asked in confusion. ''Pygmy Puffs are also allowed; we asked Dumbledore, and he was fine with it.'' My mom smiled back. I jumped around out of happiness! This is the cutest thing ever! What should I name him?

''Ready, sweetheart?'' My dad asked me while we stood in front of the wall between platforms 9 and 10. My parents had told me that we should run into the wall, but somewhere I was scared of the thought; I didn't know if it was a good idea. I don't want to ruin my stuff! "Lose your eyes, breathe in and out, run forward, and don't stop after you hear different sounds, okay?'' I nodded and did what was said. I breathed in and out and walked towards the wall, feeling like I would get suffocated before I could breathe again and hearing new voices around me. I opened my eyes, and I stooped at platform 9 3/4.

Tonnes of wizards and witches around me walked in front of others, kissing their kids goodbye before they ran inside the train. My parents stood behind me before I realised they had done the same to me as the rest. I did bring my pet with me onto the train; I didn't want to leave her alone. Also, I found a name for her: 'Polly," which is basically short for Polyjuice. I walked inside the train and looked around for a place.

The last compartment of the train was empty, since I am obviously socially awkward and wasn't planning on talking to anyone. ''Is this coupé free?'' I looked up to see Ginny Weasley peeking from the door. ''Yes, you can come sit here!'' I replied happily; I knew her, so this was less of a problem.

''So where do you think you will be sorted?'' Ginny asked. ''I really have no idea; I guess I will find out when the time comes, don't you think? '' I snickered while petting Polly. ''Where do you think you will be sorted in?'' ''My whole family was in Gryffindor; I am pretty sure I won't be an exception.'' She laughed back.

Before I knew it, the door opened again, and a porn-blond boy with two minions behind him smirked. ''Go away; this is our place now.'' He sneered at us. Ginny was about to get up before I pulled her down again. ''And why should we?'' I asked cockily back. ''Do you really think you can talk back to me like that, Mudblood?'' He raised one of his eyebrows. ''Who says I'm a mudblood?'' I asked, daring to come closer to him as I stood up. ''Well, I haven't seen you anywhere; you don't have specific details that look like pureblood families, so you're either a blood traitor or a mudblood.'' I raised an eyebrow. ''Well, fun fact, maybe I am in one of the bigger pureblood families, but I have never heard of something so pathetic as what I see in front.'' ''And what do you see in front of you then? Mudblood?'' ''I see a pathetic, little boy who asks his dad for everything because he can't do anything on his own, someone who thinks he is all that but actually just gives out blowjobs for their friends. I mean, the porn, bleached hair does help with that, doesn't it?'' I smirked up at him, even though he was taller than me, I wasn't scared at all. ''We'll see about that, mudblood; just stay with that bloodtraitor then.'' He sneered while giving Ginny a dirty look before he walked away, closing the door with a bang.

''That was Draco Malfoy for you; he always picks on us," Ginny said. I sat beside her and laid my head on her shoulder. ''And I'll make sure he won't anymore; if he didn't win the first fight, then he won't win the second or the third.'' Ginny laughed and took Polly from my shoulder, letting it sit on her hand and petting her as Polly purred softly. ''She is so sweet!'' Polly made her happy in less than a second. ''I know; I am happy I was allowed to bring her; my parents bought her as a gift.'' I scratched the little fluff ball under her chin. ''I wish I could have a pet, but we simply don't have enough money, and Ron already has the rat.'' I nodded. The Weasleys didn't have a lot of money. ''You can have this, then you can save up yourself!'' I took out the four galleons and three sickles I still had in my pocket and gave them to her. ''But this is so much money!'' ''It's okay, you can have it! I got it for your birthday anyway; now I am giving it to you!'' I smiled reassuringly back at her. She thought for a second but finally hid it in her pocket after she realised I was sure of it.

Before I knew it, the train slowly stopped. Ginny and I changed into our simple, black robes just before we stood still. We got out and waited with Hagrid, the keeper of keys and high ground at Hogwarts. Sadly, just before everyone was there to get ready and leave, Malfoy walked next to us, not forgetting to punch me down with his shoulder and snickering at me falling on the ground with my face.

''I will speak about this to Professor Snape; he is just a simple jerk, always talking about how important his dad is, ya know?'' Hagrid tried to cheer me up as he lifted me up and got all the dirt off my face and robes. ''I know, thank you, Hagrid.'' ''And that little guy there is the cutest thing ever; do make sure to let her bathe a lot, would you? They love that for sure!'' He pointed at Polly, who looked at him curiously. ''I will, Mr Hagrid.''

''Well, everybody is here? Let's get going then!''

Polly:

>--------------------------------------------------------<