-> chapter seven

Thank you guys SO much for 1k reads on this :)))
I'm so glad you're enjoying!
Longer chapter but it also sucks ass I'm sorry

Thank you guys SO much for 1k reads on this :))) I'm so glad you're enjoying! Longer chapter but it also sucks ass I'm sorry

"She gave him what nobody else ever bothered to give him, a chance"

When the (h/c) haired female finally opened up her tired eyes, she saw that she was indeed still in the strange hideout. She was laying on a small couch this time though and upon looking to her left, she had to hold back a startled scream at the presence beside her. Vincent was sitting there with his dark eyes trained on her while one hand fiddled with a small camera.

She had no idea how long it had been but the body that was once hooked up to that contraption was no longer there. The one thing she suddenly noticed was the male's free hand clasped gently around her own. Her (e/c) eyes were confused and slightly panicked as they gazed up at his.

That dream....it was so oddly familiar and it felt so real.

"V-Vincent...?" Her voice was weak and frail but his attention was already on her as soon as she opened her mouth. He tilted his head to the side at the mention of his name while he messed with her fingers. It was really for him to know that she was finally alive again. It hadn't gone well when he had talked with his brother after she fell asleep.

Bo demanded that he put her back in wax where she belonged and while a part of Vincent agreed, he also liked having his prized possession move and talk to him. The subtle touches and hugs were always one sided but they didn't have to be now.

He could finally hold her and feel her soft skin again...just like the old days.

"Y-you have to l-let those people go! P-please!" Her sudden cry caused his anger to spike as he ripped his hand from hers. Couldn't she see that he was trying to protect her? These people were lured here to become part of the museum, to make his momma happy. Now that they won't comply, he had to use force to make sure they listened and didn't find his little possession. It didn't help any that Bo had taken her around some of them.

He placed the device in his coat pocket and roughly grasped her wrist, yanking her up and off the couch. The girl cried out in pain and confusion as she fought against him. He didn't want to hurt her but he had to when she didn't listen to him. He was going to show her exactly what he intended to do with these people.

————

It took awhile of walking but eventually they found themselves at a nearby campsite. It looked to be one because of the fire still lit and a tent pitched nearby. (Y/n) kept a tight grip on Vincent's shirt as they walked up until he shook her off gently and made his way over to where a man sat on one of the chairs by the fire.

She already knew where this was headed so her eyes instinctively closed and she turned away. Vincent grabbed the man by his shoulders, startling him. He then threw him on the ground and shoved a knife deep in his throat. He looked down at the body as the man clung barely to life and gurgled blood onto the grass.

(Y/n) spun back around and her eyes briefly met with the man's pain and terror filled ones. She felt so bad but there was nothing she could do. If she disobeyed Vincent, it would not be pretty. Vincent had swiftly walked over and entered the tent, scaring what seemed to be a female as she let out a scream.

A blonde female had escaped from the tent, only wearing a pink bra with a blanket wrapped around her tightly. She fearfully took off running and then an angry Vincent emerged right after. He started to walk after the female so (Y/n) quickly ran after him and was able to keep up.

"D-don't hurt her!" She tried to plead with him but he was probably way past the point of reasoning with. Vincent was angry but he had slightly stopped in his tracks when the female beside him grabbed his gloved hand and held it. "V-Vincent! Stop it right now." She demanded, though her voice wavered slightly.

His dark eyes gazed into her (e/c) ones and suddenly he felt as if he was locked in a slight trance. Vincent realized that his victim was getting away so he grunted and turned, following after them. (Y/n) cried out for him to stop once more but it didn't seem to get her anywhere.

She followed after him and eventually found herself standing in some type of storage garage. Furrowing her brows, she nervously wrapped her arms around herself. The air was filled with a heaviness that she didn't like. Her feet brought her across the room and towards a broken down vehicle before she felt an arm grasp at hers, her body being pulled close to another.

A quivering blonde woman stood there and (Y/n) had recognized her as the one Vincent was previously chasing. "Shh...I-I don't know who you are but there's someone..." She paused to glance around the corner as if to try and search for someone. (Y/n) had her suspicions on who it was.

The blonde stepped out and walked down a miniature staircase, keeping a grip on the other girl behind her. The (h/c) haired female bit her lip because she knew exactly what her captor would want her to do. Taking a breath, she placed her hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"We can cut across that platform...hide in one of the cars maybe?" (Y/n) suggested, already sensing that Vincent was around here somewhere. This was definitely not right but it's not like there was anything she could do to save the woman's life. Not when Vincent was so set on killing her.

The woman nodded and stepped up first, walking carefully across the platform. With a sharp noise, the blonde cried out in pain and fell down while crying before her hand was also slashed. (Y/n) gasped but the woman had run off without her before she could offer help.

Glancing down, she met eyes with Vincent as he was hiding underneath the platform. He stepped out suddenly and locked eyes with her, stepping closer to her. "You don't have to do this.." She cried. "Just leave her alone...I-I will stay with you." Vincent slowly approached her and settled his gloved hand on her cheek, really treasuring his prized possession right now. She was ruining his and Bo's plan though and that simply couldn't happen.

"Y-You can put me into wax again if you want to...but if you kill this girl I will not forgive you" (Y/n) warned. Vincent froze at her threat but he needed to do this, she just didn't understand.

With that, he turned and walked off after the blonde, ignoring the calls for him to stop.