-> chapter four

Hey! So I am so sorry this took FOREVER, most of this is from the church scene in the movie where Carly and Wade meet Bo except you're there! :D
Next chapter you will be back with Vincent and we will get to uncover some of your backstory. Thank you for being patient with me ❤️

"If only they could see the truth in her eyes"

After continuous dragging and a heavy pressure on her arm, the two had finally arrived at a dusty looking church. Bo had stepped inside first and then pulled her along with him. The first thing she noticed were the various amount of people, only they were completely still and made entirely of wax. Smiles permanently etched onto their faces but their eyes held hidden pain. (Y/n) shivered at the sight as some of them looked quite familiar but she bit her tongue to avoid causing conflict with the already grumpy and mean spirited Sinclair brother.

"Alrighty, little lady, here's what's going to happen" Bo's amused and slight demanding tone snapped her from her thoughts. His rough fingers trailed across her collarbone slowly as they reached up to gently take a few strands of (h/c) hair with them. "You're going to listen to me and follow my every move....or else" He paused in order to bring his eyes to hers. "I'll make sure my brother puts you through something worse than wax" He grinned wickedly before the sound of approaching footsteps could be heard.

Bo quickly pushed her down onto her knees and joined her, the sound of a tape recorded voice flooded through the air. She was forced to keep her head bowed but the thought of so many preserved people around her made her skin crawl.

The heavy door slowly pushed open and a female voice that she didn't recognize flooded through the air. "Oh..." at this, Bo turned his head and faked a look of surprise. "We should go" She whispered softly before the doors shut and he rose up to his feet. (Y/n)'s eyes widened before he grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her out the door with him.

Two individuals stood outside the church, one male with a striped shirt on and a ginger haired female that was way shorter than him. They both wore looks of guilt on their faces when Bo had walked out. (Y/n) stood on the steps as he wandered ahead of them slightly. "Hey man, sorry about walking in...we didn't know" The male spoke guiltily.

Carly casted a sideways glance at the slightly dirty and fearful looking female, wishing to ask if she was okay but she knew it wasn't really her place. "You shouldn't have walked in" Bo's voice brought the ginger's attention back towards her boyfriend and the mysterious man.

"Yeah I know. It's just that we have car trouble. We're not from this town" The boy replied while wringing his hands together nervously. Carly's mouth opened and she interjected with words of her own.

"We're actually looking for Bo, he works at the gas station." The ginger's words caused her boyfriend and (Y/n) to cast a look in her direction. The girl with messy (h/c) hair grew anxious by the moment and she hated being alone with Bo and his potential victims. She wanted to scream out for the two innocent people to run as far and fast as she could.

"You found him." Bo's short reply sounded through the air as he smoked the last of his cigarette. The younger male's eyes seemed to light up in happiness at these words.

"Really? Well, we need a fan belt." Wade spoke suddenly which seemed to capture Bo's attention rather quickly as he turned to give him a look. "We were camping up the road and..." Wade's words were interrupted by Bo.

"A fan belt?"

"Yeah"

"You walk in on a funeral for a fucking fan belt?" Bo's harsh words were enough to make even (Y/n) flinch. He grumbled a few choice words before putting his cigarette down and walking towards the church doors, lightly shoving the girl out of the way. "Well, let me just go dump the casket in the ground. I'll be right there." He sighed.

"Look, we're sorry" Carly spoke softly but Bo just stopped at the door and mumbled.

"Yeah." And with that he disappeared behind the doors and left the three outside. Carly crossed her arms and then turned to look at (Y/n). A soft smile was sent her way and the fearful female was hesitant to give one back. She felt like she was being watched constantly.

"That's twice today, I'm an asshole." Wade's words flew into the air and Carly was quick to defend him.

"Let's just go back to the road" He quickly spoke, sending the female behind them a friendly smile before suddenly, the door opened and Bo reappeared.

"Hey." He said, (Y/n) almost mistook his soft tone as genuine, almost. "Hey, I'm sorry. You know someone very special to me passed and I didn't mean to take it out on you" He sighed softly before sending a look in (Y/n)'s direction. "Ain't that right, darlin'?" Now that all eyes were on her, she felt very small.

Clearing her throat, she nodded rapidly. "U-Uh, yes...that's right" Carly smiled at her again while Wade seemed to be quite suspicious of her.

"No, no, no. It's totally understandable" Carly's smile was now directed towards Bo and she held a softness in her eyes. He stared at her for a moment, seemingly entranced by her.

"I reckon things will wrap up soon" He observed, nodding to himself. "Why don't I meet you guys back at the station in about half an hour?" He questioned, Carly immediately smiling afterwards.

"That'd be great. If that's okay" She replied. Bo gently interlaced his fingers between (Y/n)'s which startled her at first but then she fearfully played along.

"Yeah." He nodded at them before dragging her off and away from the couple. His grin widened and his fingers left hers when they were alone.

"Good show ya put on there, sweetheart! Now we need to part ways but I'll leave ya with Vin for now" He told her before pushing her forwards as they started back the way they originally came.