-> chapter five

"There was always more than wax underneath"

(Y/n) released a sharp gasp as she was shoved rather harshly down the wax made steps and into the familiar underground den that belonged to the Sinclair twin. Bo didn't even spare her a word as he walked back up the steps and slammed the door shut behind himself. It didn't take a genius to figure out that those innocent people would most likely be turned into whatever horrid creations Vincent made.

Walking over to one of the walls of the den, her shaking fingers gently touched one of the many faces carved into it. Her (E/c) eyes lit up in fear as she pulled her fingers back and saw a dark red substance coating them along with pieces of wax.

So these faces were also once normal breathing humans?

It had felt like hours before the sound of the heavy door slammed open and then shut a few minutes later. Getting to her feet, she saw Vincent walk down the steps carrying a body in his arms. The person appeared to be unconscious and shock went through her body as she spotted something so familiar.

A striped shirt.

"H-Him..." Her fearful voice escaped past her trembling lips which caused Vincent's dark eyes to shift towards her. He tilted his head slightly before grunting and dragging the body towards a strange contraption in the far back of the room.

Vincent began to undress the male, only leaving him in his underwear before he hooked him to a rather complex looking machine. (Y/n) flinched at the various needles that sunk into the man's face. She had resorted to backing herself up against the wall while being forced to watch this horrid scene in front of her.

Wade had woke up and started to freak out, his soft muffled cries reaching her ears and causing her to feel an immense amount of guilt. His eyes met hers briefly which caused Vincent to gaze back at her curiously. He moved his body over to a few metal levers, spinning all of them to a certain direction.

(Y/n) watched in horror as hot wax sprayed out onto the man's body causing him to scream in pain. She sobbed softly before seeing Vincent's towering form above her, holding his hand out. For a moment, she stared at it, before deciding to listen to him as to not end up like that man.

"P-please! I....I'm sorry...don't h-hurt me" She whispered fearfully only to have his finger gently pushed against her lips. Vincent's dark eyes gazed into her own with a look she could not recognize.

With incredible strength, he hooked his hand around her arm and yanked her up to stand at her feet. One look into his dark gaze and she suddenly felt her head throb horribly, blood seemingly rushing to her head. She had swayed for a moment and Vincent watched her curiously. Suddenly her body dropped down and darkness overwhelmed her.