-> chapter two

"She was the one thing that brought him happiness, letting her go would plunge his heart into a familiar state of loneliness"

It had to be sometime in the night six months later when the female wax figure suddenly felt as if she could move again. The wax mold that she was encased in suddenly started to crack and break off. It began at her cheek and soon enough she was able to start peeling away at the hardened wax until she was fully out of it.

Wobbling slightly, she gazed around with panic stricken (E/C) eyes. Her (H/C) hair was tangled and messy, some dried up wax trapped within it. Her body was littered with old cuts as she studied her slightly ripped clothing. Gazing around, she could conclude that her current surroundings were very dim. She was in some sort of cellar with faces molded into the walls with wax and candles everywhere.

This was a place that she did not remember and she squeaked slightly at the sight of the wax that was everywhere. It was hard to believe that she was one for god knows how long. Stepping slowly and trying to maintain her balance, she managed to make it over to a set of stairs. She glanced up at them and was about to ascend when all of a sudden, loud footsteps could be heard.

"Get your dumb ass ready, Vincent! I've been told that we have some company.." A loud and stern voice shouted and the girl didn't have enough time to hide as her eyes met harsh looking ones. Bo stared at her for a long moment before smirking. He stepped forward and captured her in his arms as she tried to run away.

Vincent had entered the scene only to set his sights on the female in the room along with the broken apart wax figure. His favorite one. Anger coursed through him as he took heavy steps forward and grabbed the struggling girl from his brother's hold. She screamed and cried as she flailed around.

"God damn it. You better take care of her. I need to go greet our little guests" Bo groaned before stepping towards the entrance and leaving just as quick as he entered. The girl continued her struggle but it was no use against the quiet Sinclair brother's strength.

Vincent began to drag her towards his small table where he would keep his victims stationed while he made them into wax. It was always a calm thing for him as he was trying to keep his mother's legacy alive. She may not be around to create such masterpieces, but Vincent was. She always told him that he would follow her footsteps someday.

"P-Please don't hurt me! I have no idea where I am...! W-Why was I in that...that thing!?" The female's nervous rambling brought Vincent out of his thoughts as he tightened his grip on her and glared underneath his mask. He ignored the squeal she made when he had slammed her harshly down onto the table. Usually he made sure to paralyze his victims but this was going to have to work.

He stopped though as he realized that she had spoken to him as if she was his prized possession. He remembered molding her enough to keep her in there for awhile, but could it be possible that she escaped? Allowing his eyes to gaze over to where the pieces of his wax figure laying on the floor, he suddenly began to think.

He remembered her from somewhere...but he didn't exactly know when he molded her. Usually he always knew when he made a wax figure but with her it was like...he didn't remember ever doing that.

"Y-You have to let me go...! I...." She let out a shrill scream as he slammed a knife down beside her head. It was a warning for her to keep quiet and it definitely worked. He glared down at her before stepping back and extending his hand. Eyeing it wearily, she slowly and gently placed hers into his. It was as if they both got a sudden flashback that neither of them understood.

Trudy Sinclair had answered her door after hearing a gentle knock being placed upon it. Her twin boys had been separated only months ago but she was already having issues with Bo. He would throw these horrible tantrums which resulted in him having to be taped to his high chair.

She gave a strained smile at the little girl who had stood there.

"Welcome back, (Y/N)" She greeted.