Andrea's Birthday

Jenn's P.O.V        

 I had called Andrea's best friend from Indiana Kara. I asked her to come down for Andrea's birthday and she was so excited. I felt bad that we didn't have time to vist her when we were there.

I was suppose to pick Andrea up from the airport but I had Lauren do it instead I had to set up the stuff for her suprise.

I also had Anthony and Andrew fly out. The O2L boys, Bex, and Jack were here. She told me she just wanted a quiet birthday so that's why I'm doing it the day before. I had just got everything in place when Lauren texts me that they are on they're way home. I got everyone to hide and shut off the lights.

"Thank you flying me out Jenn." Tara said as I kneel down beside her.

"Thank you for coming, now remember you are the last one she sees. It has to be the biggest suprise." I smile at her. She nods. "Alright they just got here everyone quiet!" I scream.

"Lauren why did you pick me up I thought Jenn was supposed to, why are all the lights off?"

"SURPRISE!" We all yell and jump out at her. She jumps back and the look on her face was priceless.

"I hate you all!" She said while hugging all of us. She was saving me for last, little did she know I had one more surprise behind the corner. "Did you plan this?" She asks finally getting to me.

"Yeah but one more surprise. Turn around and no peeking."

"Jenn what are you doing?" I wave for Tara to come over. 

"Alright turn around." I smile as she turns around to be facing her best friend.

"TARA! Oh my gosh I miss you so much! I'm so sorry I didn't come to see you when I was Indiana Jenn and I had to talk to my mom and dad." She said in tears hugging Tara really tight. I just stand behind them smiling. 

"Andrea I know you called me the next day apolgizing. Jenn's a keeper." I faintly heard Tara whisper in Andrea's ear and saw a smile creep on her face as she did.

"I know." She whispers to make sure I heard back looking at me. I look at the ground and walk away to go talk to Lauren.

"You really did a good job Jenn." Lauren says leaning her arm on my shoulder. 

"Thanks. Seeing her happy is everything to me." I blush because I realize I just said that aloud.

"Alright cheese ball, let's go get some drinks." She says pushing my head and walking away. After everyone had a couple drinks everyone was dancing about having a great time I just laughed at all my drunken friends sipping on Dr. Pepper that had a little whiskey in it. Jack tripped and spilled his vodka and sprite all over my shirt. 

"Maybe you should have some water instead." I tell Jack as I head upstairs to change. I'm pulling my shirt off as someones arms wrap around my waist. I'm about to turn around and give someone a piece of my mind then I look down and notice it's Andrea who has attached herself to me. "Hey Andrea whatcha doing?" 

"I never thanked you for bringing everyone here especially Tara." She said still not letting up on her grip on me.

"Can I at least put on a shirt?" I ask trying to release Andrea's hands from my stomach.

"Why? This makes it just that much easier for me." She responds. As I freeze

"Easier for you to do what?" I ask. She doesn't respond she just starts kissing my neck. "Andrea you are drunk."

"And your point?" She says in between placing kisses down my shoulder blade. Before I can respond she spins me around and tries to unbutton my pants.