Agitated

Jenn's P.O.V

"Come on Trevor!" Jc yells. I just laugh not wanting to take sides. Trevor almost knocked Andrea and Ricky over but he couldn't. Andrea and Ricky won. "Let's go Jenn!" Jc says grabbing me and pushing me into the pool.

"Thanks asshole! I was perfectly capable of getting into the pool myself!"

"Yeah well this way is just so much more entertaining!"

"I hate you!"

"Okay you two that's enough. You're suppose to be on a team!" Ricky yells at us.

"We know!" We scream back.

"Jenn! We should make a bet!" Andrea yells at me.

"Is that so? What shall that bet be?"

"If I win it's that win, win situation." She winks at me.

"And if I win you are the one who has to tell Lauren and Arden!" I smile.

Her eyes widen. "What exactly am I telling them." I just look at her because she knows exactly what I'm talking about. "You are kidding me right?" She responds. I shake my head no. "Okay Ricky we have to win!"

"What the hell are you two talking about?" The guys ask.

"Would you like to explain?" I ask her.

"Well my bet is a kiss, and I'm assuming what she's betting is that I have to tell Lauren and Arden we are dating."

"Oh so we are dating, we never came to that conclusion." I say making it sound like I was offended.

"Well what else would I have to tell them? And I mean if you don't agree with that statement then we will have to talk about that privately and not with an audience." She responds annoyed.

Haha I love pushing her buttons. The guys are just staring at us in discomfort because they think we are in an actual fight. I get out of the pool, "Alright come on Andrea we have to talk!" I say pointing to the house. Andrea gets the saddest look on her face and I start to feel bad but this is the only way I knew how to start this conversation. The guys are just sitting in discomfort. While I'm trying so hard not to laugh. I slide the door open and walk in after Andrea.

"Jenn do you really not want to do this? I thought we had fun last night."

"Shhhh!" I say pushing her into the dinning room so the guys can't see us.

"Jenn seriously do you not want this?"

"Andrea, of course I do I just didn't know how to start this conversation."

"What conversation?"

"The 'are we dating conversation'." I respond.

"Are you kidding me Jenn, you got me so scared. You could have just asked me!" She yells at me. "I want to date you! As long as you want to too, I'd say we are dating." She said calming down.

"I'm sorry, I'm dumb, there's just alot more to us dating then just saying we are. Like when are we telling our friends, family, and then our fans?"

"It's okay and yeah you have a point, I say we tell the rest of our friends in a week or so, then our families after that? Then we can tell our fans. But we have to work out the times later. Right now we have to go let our friends know we haven't killed each other." She smiles putting her hand on my shoulder then grabs my hand and walks to the door. "Alright we are ready let's go boys!"

I look at Jc who mouths 'everything okay?' I just nod. "Come on Jc let's go!"

"Alright, now we would like a nice clean fight, no hair pulling, and no shin kicks. Alright Ready... 3...2...1! Goooo!" Trevor counted down. Right away Andrea almost pushed me down. We put up a fight for a little bit but Andrea and Ricky prevailed.

"Yes Ricky we won!" Andrea says jumping off Ricky's shoulders into the water.

"We are hungry." Trevor and Kian say.

"Let's go get some food then." Jc says.

"I'll stay here and take a shower." Ricky says.

"I want to stay and swim some more." I say

"Me too." Andrea adds.

"Alright well what do you three want then? We'll go pick it up."

"I want Panera!" Ricky shouts wrapping himself in a towel.

"Yeah that's sounds fine." Andrea says I nod.

"Alright we'll be back soon!" Jc says grabbing his car keys.

"I'm going to take a shower ladies." Ricky says walking inside.

Andrea grabs me and pulls me underwater. "Hey what was that for?"

She starts circling me. "Dun dun, dun dun, dun dun."

I chuckle, "What are you a shark?"

"Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun." She pulls me back under.

"I getting tired of your shit Andrea!" Andrea jumps on my back. "Oh is that how you wanna play it?" I say as I go under water. I come back to the surface and look around for Andrea. I don't see her above the water then I see her laying at the bottom of the pool not moving. No, no, no, I swim down and grab her and carry her out of the pool. She wasn't breathing, I know CPR, I plug her nose tilt her head back and 'give her the breath of life.' Half way through that she "comes back to life" and kisses me, I didn't object.

"Getting really tired of my shit are you?"

"Hold on I have to make sure you are actually alive!" I yell starting the chest compressions, then I just end up tickling her.

"Stop! Jenn! I can't breath!"

"What I'm making sure my girlfriend is still alive!" I yell back.

"In that case I might need another 'breath of life'." She smiles. I lean back down, and kiss her.

"Ooooooooo!" Trevor howls.

"I'm sorry ladies did we interrupt something?" Jc adds.

"We can leave if you'd like." Trevor says pushing the guys back inside.

"I hate you guys!" Andrea yells, we look back at each other and start laughing.

"I guess this is what we have to look forward too." I say laughing.

We end up hanging out for a couple more hours then we head back home.