Intense

Jenn's P.O.V

It's been two and a half weeks since I came back from Vegas and today is when I'm going to New York to surprise Andrea again. "I'll see you back here in four days." I smile and shut Laurens car door. I board my plane and put on my headphones. I woke up just as the Pilot turned on the seat belt light. I get off my plane and get a taxi to my hotel which just so happens to be the same one the Digitour people are on. I dropped my stuff off in my room and grabbed my camera. I texted Ricky and got which room was Andrea's. I got on the elevator and road up two floors and knocked on Andrea's door with my camera and stuff in my hand.

Andrea opens the door in sweats. She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me. "JENN!" 

I laugh and set my stuff on the floor. I pick her up and spin her around. I set her down and kiss her. "I've missed you." 

"I'm so glad to see you. What is all this?" She says pointing to my camera.

"Well I thought since we are here in New York we could film our announcement video..." A silence falls over us. "Then we could go see my mom before the show in two days." She just stares at me. "I'm sorry I'm pushing too hard for this. I just want to get this over with my mom." I look down and grab my stuff. "I'll go and put this back in my room, then I'll come back up." I say and pivot to the elevator.

Andrea grabs my shoulder. "No, we can film and go see your mom today. It just caught me off guard. It just kind of snuck up on me. Well I mean you snuck up on me I wasn't expecting you to be here. But yeah it's about time we did this. Come on inside let me go change into something more video suited." She leads me into her room and disappears into the bathroom. 

I set my stuff on the bed and pull out my phone. "Hey mom, I'm in New York today and was going to stop by with Andrea." 

"Hey sweetie, What time will you and Andrea be coming over?"

"Around 7."

"Okay so dinner?"

"Sounds great, I'll see you then. Bye mom love you."

"Love you too."

I hang up and turn around as Andrea comes out of the bathroom. "So dinner at my mom's at seven." I sigh.

"It'll be fine." Andrea walks over and hugs me. "Come on we have a video to film." She drags me over and I help her set everything up. "So yours first?" I nod.

"Hey guys, it's Jenn. And I know this is coming up a little earlier then usual but there's a reason for that. I have someone very special come a bigger part of my life in the past couple of weeks. You all know my roommate and best friend Andrea Russett. Well she's her with me today to help me with this." I wave Andrea to come in front of the camera. I look at her and smile. "Andrea and I have recently started..." I pause and look back at her. She nods. "We have recently started dating." I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

Andrea sensed that and took over. "This may come to a shock to you guys, but we have had feelings, romantic feelings, for each other for a little bit now, and these have recently been confessed. We know we may get hate for this but it's not going to change this." Andrea says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. "I love this girl, she's my best friend, and there is nothing better than falling in love with your best friend." She smiles and kisses my cheek. I turn bright red. 

"I know some of you won't be able to accept this but I ask you please respect it." I force out. "Well that's it for this video, I'll see you guys in a couple of days with another new video. Bye!" I wave and Andrea grabs me and tickles me. I finally get away and turn off my camera.