Movie

Jenn's P.O.V

       "WE'RE LEAVING JENN!" Lauren yells in my ear to wake me up. 

"BYE!" I yell back. 

"Come on just get up and give us a hug." Arden says.

"Fine." I groan dragging myself out of bed. I hugged them and climbed back into bed. "Have fun! See you when you get back."

"K Bye!" Lauren and Arden say in unison, while leaving my room.

"Hey Jenn?' Andrea says in that sweet little voice of hers. "Can you come with me to drop off the girls I don't want to drive back from the airport alone." She asks.

"Yeah I will just give me a sec to comb out my hair and put on some shoes." I respond opening my eyes to see her face grow a smile. 

"Kay!" She smiles and skips out of my room. Awe she's soo cute. I got up and got my shoes on. 

"Alright, let's goooo!" I yell running downstairs. We drop the girls off at the airport. We start to drive home.

"Hey you hungry?" Andrea asks. I nod. "Wanna go get IHop?" I nod again. "Okay perfect!" She says getting off the next exit. We get inside and the waiter comes by to take our order. "I'll take a Milk, two buttermilk pancakes, sausage, and eggs." Andrea says. "And she'll take two chocolate pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and an orange juice." She interjects before I can open my mouth.

"How did you know what I was going to order?"

"You are my best friend, I know everything, and you get that every time we come here." She laughs. I just smile, we laugh and talk about music while we wait for our food. We eat then head back home.

"Soooo what did you want to do today?" I turn to ask her as she's opening the door to our house.

She thinks for a moment, then answers, "How about we have a Star Wars marathon!" She yells with enthusiasm.  

"Hahaha okay let's start our 13 hour and 24 minute marathon now! What do you want to start with the original three then go to the newer ones, or newer ones to the original?"

"YOU HAVE TO START WITH THE ORIGINAL THREE!" She yells giving me a "really dumbass" look. "I'll start the popcorn." She says walking into the kitchen while I set up the movie. "Alright let's start this!" She says plopping down next to me handing me a bowl of popcorn and setting our drinks on the end table. 

"Alright the original three down!" I yell getting up to put episode "1" in the VCR. (Oooo damn don't hear about those anymore! Sorry I'll leave.) Half way through episode 1 Andrea wouldn't get off her phone. "Okay I know number one sucks but really on your phone, this is suppose to be our time!" I frustratingly say. She just ignores me and continues playing on her phone. "Okay you leave me no choice!" I proclaim jumping off the couch. I grab her phone and run behind the couch.

"Really? Come on Jenn just give me the phone!" 

"NOPE!" She tries and runs around the couch to get to me. We run around the couch a couple times til I get cocky and not run til shes on the other side of the couch. Which she tackles me and grabs her phone. "Can you get off me Andrea!" 

"No, well I mean I caaaaan! But I'm not going too!" 

"Come on get off!" I wiggle around trying to escape. I try and grab her phone again. She was too fast this time.

"Nope, not this time Jennifer!" She says putting my hands above my head.

Oh no not this, this can't be real. No. Nope. It's another dream! I shut my eyes really tight and open them hoping to be in my bed. I open my eyes nope. On the floor with Andrea sitting on me. No. No. NO! Andrea throws her phone on the couch. Oh god no! "Get off me I can't breath!" I yell trying to get out of the situation.

"Jenn I know you can breath." Andrea says giving me a look. She starts to stare at me for a long time. At this point my mind goes wild.