Questions

Jenn's P.O.V

        I woke up to Lauren jumping on my bed yelling at me to get up. She had some question's for me. So I sit up telling her to ask away.

"Okay well, last night I got hungry. So I started to walk downstairs to the kitchen, and I saw you standing in Andrea's doorway staring at her while she slept, well I just assumed you were sleeping walking so I ignored it and went downstairs. But after 30 minutes when I came back upstairs, you were still standing there. Care to explain?"

Shit now I have to tell her. "Okay can you keep a secret?" I asked while getting up and closing my door. She nods so I start. "Well, for the past month I've been having this dream. Andrea and I are watching a movie in the living room, and she's on her phone for awhile so I take it. She chasing me around a bit, then she tackles me. She gets her phone back but doesn't get off me, then we kiss and my dream ends right after we pull away." At this point Lauren is staring at me jaw dropped, but I continue. "So after 30 minutes of trying to fall back asleep and make sense of the dream, I finally get up and watch her sleep for awhile. My mind just stops, like it's content by just staring at her. Then I come back to reality, walk back to my room, and fall asleep instantly." I finish and she just stares at me. "Lauren! Say something don't just stare at me!" I yell.

"Geez Jenn I don't know what to tell you except you might like her...." She answers.

My heart drops the one thing I didn't want to hear. I can't like her, she would never like me back. But what if she does?

"Awwe is Jenn blushing." Lauren teases.

Shit! "Leave Lauren! TELL NO ONE!" I just sit there staring at the wall. Til Andrea walks in asking me if I wanted to go with Lauren, Arden, and her to breakfast.

"Uhhh... Yeah just let me get ready." She leaves, I get ready and go downstairs to meet with them. "Whose car are we taking?" I ask. 

"MINE!" Arden yells.

"Shotgun!" Lauren screams.

"Looks like it's you and I in the back." Andrea says smiling and grabbing my arm.

I turn to look at Lauren who just chuckles and winks at me. Fuck me. We get to IHop. Lauren purposly made sure Andrea and I sat right next to each other. We order our food.

Then Arden speaks up "So you girls know Lauren and I are going home for the week?" Andrea and I nod. "Are you two going to be okay without us?"

"We've lived together alone before Arden." Andrea retorted. I just giggle and nod.

"Don't have to be hostile!" Adren says annoyed.

"I'm sure they'll have fun without us." Lauren laughs. I kick her. "Ow! What was that for?" she asks. I just give her a "you know why" look. "Righhhhht..." Lauren smiles. "Don't you dare." She says before I can kick her again.