Regionals

Quinn's PoV:
I saw Sam walking and pulled him into an empty classroom to tell him my plan. Once I finished explaining he spoke up.

"Are you sure it will work?" He asked. "Look, we all know Finn doesn't have the biggest brain. I promise you it will work" I reassured him. He smiled and walked away.

Santana's PoV:
Berry and I decided on another mashup for the group number and it sounds great. We've perfected our duet and found some costumes. They are red flowy dresses with black bows around the waist, the guys are wearing black pants, shirts and waistcoats with matching red ties.

We go tomorrow and I'm actually confident. These past couple weeks have been hard for me, but I now know that they weren't my real family. My real family is Rachel, her dads, Brittany, puck and even Finn.

Rachel's PoV:
Things have been going great with Finn, I'm really really happy. Last week he came for dinner with his parents and Kurt and joined me, my dads and Santana.

There was never any silence and everyone got along really well. We all knew each other quite well with us being next door neighbours and everything, but we are a lot closer now.

Lunch time

Pucks PoV:
We're all sat at lunch talking, I'm trying to catch the eye of some random cheerleader that I realised I've never screwed and then I see something strange.

"Hey guys, when have they ever been friends?" I asked whilst pointing to Sam and quinn who looked like they were planning something.

"Who cares, at least maybe now she'll stay away from my man" Rachel shrugged and then started making out with Finn. Ew.

Santana's PoV:
"Anyway..." I started. "Rachel, we need to buy prom dresses" she pulled away from Finn and started talking excitedly.

"Remember Finn, you can't see my dress before prom so I'll let you know what colour tie to wear" and then Rachel carried on rambling leaving a confused Finn trying to absorb all of the information.

Finns PoV:
I'm actually looking forward to prom. Rachel and I are going great and I'm planning on doing something special for her afterwards. I'm taking her to a secluded lake where I'll set up a picnic. She's the love of my life and I'll do as much as I can to prove it to her.

We're doing it a LOT, you know what I mean. I'm hoping that with Quinn and Sam spending more time together, it means that they'll stay away from me and Rachel. I've never been this happy before and I don't want them screwing it up.

Rachel's PoV:
Today is sectionals! I'm really excited because if we can get to nationals, there could be music scouts in the audience. We've been doing really great together in the band, but we could really use a producer.

I was backstage going over the moves to mine and Santana's duet when Finn pulls me to the side.

"I need to talk to you" he said, and then he got down on one knee. Wait a minute is he proposing? I'm too young to get married. Oh my god but I love him though and I know I'm going to marry him one day. What would barbra do?

Finns PoV:
I could see her panicking so I chuckled "Rachel this isn't an engagement ring" she let out a breath that she had apparently been holding in.

"Oh thank god. Not that I don't want to marry you because I love you. It's just we're too young for that and-" as she babbled I interrupted her. "It's ok baby".

I pulled a small box out of my pocket and stayed on one knee. "Rachel, this ring is a promise, a promise to always love you and to always be there to wipe the tears from your eyes or stick up for you even if you're wrong. A promise to one day eventually marry you and make cute little finchel babies and grow old together and live happily ever after". She looked at me with tears in her eyes.