Chapter 32

Zayn was back in the mansion with his friends. He wasn't in his right state right now, his nose was broken and his few rebs were fractured too. His friends told him to take a rest but he doesn't have that much time. He was stressed and frustrated by the lack of news they have right now after knowing that javaad is Luke's team member.

Zayn was shaking in rage. He knows something was wrong when he first saw javaad with George and they both got missing when Harry was admitted to the hospital. Well, Harry is still in the hospital fighting for his life. Everyday Zayn goes to meet him in the hospital and talk about their good years. How they both use to live happily and if he silently cries himself to sleep then no one has to know. 

Right now they all are in the basement of Zayn's mansion. Beating javaad to get some type of information from him. Liam and Louis are punching him one by one but he still refuses to open his mouth.

"Where they are going to meet?" Liam asked while punching his jaw. Javaad's face was covered in his own blood.

Javaad smirked," Away from your reach!" He laughed at Zayn" Look how helpless he is." Javaad said gesturing towards Zayn." His lover is in a hospital bed and daughter in someone else arms. Someone else is going to use his daughter. She is going to be a PROSTITUTE."He shouted the last part and Zayn jumped from his seat.

He walked towards javaad and punch him hard in the eyes and punched him until he knocks out in the chair he was sitting but zayn didn't stop, Liam and Louis both have to pull Zayn back from him. Zayn aggressively pulled his arms from their grip and looked the other side to hide his tears. His ankle was covered in blood and he was breathing heavily.

They all walked on the other side of the basement to see that another guy they found with javaad that day has to piss his pants. Zayn smirked and pulled him with his collar. "So, where are they all going to meet for the meeting?"

"I-I d-d-dont k-know" He stutters horribly, tears filling his eyes. He wasn't a masculine man but he sure as hell fight like one. Something in his eyes told Zayn to believe him but still, you can't believe anyone in the mafia world.

Zayn pulled back and Niall put his hand on  Zayn's shoulder with sympathy. Zayn looked at him and then the guy. He swings his arm in the air and aim to punch the guys in the jaw but stopped just before a few inches away and the guy word vomited in front of him.

" Bradford--river--bank--last--location--5:00 pm"  And his head fall back on the chair unconscious. Liam and Louis look at Zayn with jar drop and Niall pat his back smiling at the new information they all just got.

" We need weapons and a really good plan his time," Joshua said folding his arms. Zayn placed his finger under his chin and smirked when a idea pops up in his mind. He gestures for everyone to come near him and whispered the plan to them.

" So the plan is...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up dirty people. Hope you all are fine at your house? Thanks for reading!!