Chapter 15

" Do you have any pictures of zayra?"  Zayn asked they were in zayn's mansion.

Everyone was happy to see harry because they all know about how they both were madly and deeply in love with each other but faith played the cruel game with them and they both have to separate from each other.

"Yeah!! I have " Harry replied and grab his purse from his back pocket. He took the pitcher out from his purse and now he suddenly realized how much zayra looked like zayn. There hazel eyes with long lashes, and their black hair they match so much.

He hesitatingly gives the picture to zayn and hopes he didn't identify her as his own daughter and that's what happens zayn took the picture from Harry and looked at it for a full 5 minute. He glances at Harry and then back at the picture.

He was about to ask something but suddenly harry fainted in front of him. Zayn was quick to catch him in his arms and took him to his room. He called his family doctor Sofia and she rushed to his mansion. She checked harry and said " Everything is ok!! He was just stressed up and felt dizzy " and with that she took her leave.

He told his staff to look after Harry meanwhile he will be in his home office.

"Joshua, come to my house with everyone. It's important!!" Zayn said and hang up the call and walked to his own room where harry was sleeping peacefully.

He caresses his hair and whispered" I will find her no matter what!!  Wherever she is!! I will treat her like my own daughter. Believe me!! I still love you!!  " His tears betrayed him and fall on Harry's cheeks.

He walked out of the room but not before cleaning his face. He stepped in his office and everyone was already their whispering about why zayn called them.

He placed the picture of zayra in the middle of the table " So, I called you all here because there is this girl missing and I want all information about her!! Get it!! I want to hire the best detective In the town!!" He shouted at his team.

"Who is this girl to you zayn? She looks a lot like you and she is really beautiful" Sara his manager said while looking at the picture.

"She is someone really important to me and I want all information about Luke Hemmings" zayn said with a little blush on his face.

" WHAT LUKE HEMMINGS? DID I HEARD CORRECT?" George, his modest man yells across the room.

" yeah!! Do you know anything about him?" Zayn inquired him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I know him he is the leader of England mafia. He usually smuggles drugs but now he started targeting small children and zayn how can you forget him. Your dad was the reason why his family died. " George explained.

"What my dad?" Zayn said hitting his lower lip.

"Zayn, you were really small at that time and your father sends you away because it was really dangerous at that time. Luke hemmings father was mafia leader as well and he killed a small girl at that time when you were 10 or something and your father was the only witness against them. At the end, when your father won the case they threatened your dad that they will come back and will take the most precious thing away from you but they never come" Liam, zayn's best friend explained while sitting with his other two best friends Niall and Louis.