It was taking both girls a while to recover. A week after the girls were brought here we awoke to a lot of commotion. Handmaidens running around the halls, palace attendants carrying towels and cloth blankets, basins of water.

I roamed the hall with Jungkook.

"What's going on?" He asked a guard who looked frazzled.

"They're coming... the new Princes or Princess. Queen Ruby and Tourmaline, my King." He hurried off before we could process it.

"They're giving birth now." I stated as I clung to Jungkook's side. I looked up at him with a smile, he smiled back at me and caressed my cheek.

"Come on." He said as he took my hand and led me down the hall to where the attendants were entering and exiting like rapid fire.

Already the Kings were stood there, Namjoon and the Young Prince already standing by his father's side. Taehyung and Jimin were standing in front of the large doors to both rooms, right across from one another. The looked at each other, smiled and when Jungkook approached they pulled him into a tight hug.

Pearl was beside Namjoon, Sapphire next to Hoseok. I slipped beside Jin and nodded to him, he returned the nod with a smile.

"Looks like a big day." He commented.

"I can't wait to see their little ones." I said happily. "They'll be so cute."

"How are the other two women?" Jin asked with slight concern.

"Citrine is in good spirits but Jimin encouraged her to let her leg heal more. She's been walking with us and Amethyst every day. She's healing but it will take some time I think. Same for Amethyst, though she has less visible scars she's not that well mentally. One of the guards scared her on accident, she froze up and huddled in a corner. It's going to take some time for her to get over it." Jin seemed to wince at my words. He had a lot of sympathy for them, he left them breakfast every morning but refused to tell anyone it was him.

He's done the same when he left cake for Tour and Ruby. He really was a nice guy, even if he seemed a little serious sometimes. Jungkook came up and slapped Jin on the arm.

"At this rate, you'll be an old man before you have dragonlings." He joked. Jin glared at him.

"I'm still young. I've got time for my own dragonlings." Jin rebutted.

"Yeah, we can just build you an improved speedy wheelchair that you can chase your dragonlings around on." Jungkook laughed, I tried not to. Namjoon and Hoseok seemed to be holding in their laughter too.

"Right." Jin said as his attention was suddenly caught by a slow moving, head down, deep in thought looking Yoongi. "Everything alright?" Jin asked him. Yoongi didn't respond as he came to stand next to Jin. Suddenly as if he felt us all staring, he looked at us.

"What?" He asked.

"I asked if everything was alright?" Jin asked again. Yoongi fiddled with a piece of paper in hand, then handed it over to me.

"I assume this is for you, I can't see anything so – You know." He said as he handed me the piece of parchment that was folded up into a small square. I unfolded it and looked at it closely. I could feel almost everyone's eyes on me.

As suspected it was from Oora, once more she was sending me a message using the special skills of the Hidden. I read over the words and drew in a deep breath.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked softly as he kissed my forehead and put his arm around me. He looked at the parchment like he was trying to read what was there that his eyes couldn't see.