Chapter FORTY ONE [final chapter.]

Ben's P.O.V

"How are you alive?" Words could not describe how many questions I have for my father. "Chantel is on her way. She's going to be so glad to see you. Father, I've missed you." I hugged my Dad again.

"Son." He smiled. "Its good to see you. Its been too long. We will catch up later. Right now we have somethings to handle." He patted my shoulder and we began to fight.

We were surrounded by vampires. On our left side one vampire miraculously fell,behind him was Chantel holding the missing heart. "Daddy." A tear flowed down the side of her face as she hugged him.

Ash's P.O.V

I could see Demetre's smirk from a mile away. He was fighting Kyle again. Demetre is going to die today and I am going to be the one to kill him. I ran over and tackled him off of Kyle. I pinned him down.

"Well hello there." Demetre gave me a seductive grin. "Are you trying to tell me something?" He winked.

"You disgust me." I punched him in the face as hard as I could. I knew that I could not beat him in a fist fight, so I went directly for his heart while I still had him pinned down.

"Its not going to be that easy." He said after we switched positions. I was now on the bottom and he was on the top. He bent his head done and whispered in my ear, "now that's more like it." I could feel the smirk forming on his face.

Suddenly Demetre was being ripped off of me. Of course it was Kyle, he punched Demetre, but when Demetre was about to strike back another person joined our little party of three. Chantel. Her eyes were ripper. She started attacking Demetre. They were rolling on the floor at a trimindous pace, I couldn't see a thing. They pulled apart and were standing about 10 feet away from each other, panting. There was no trace of blood, which means that there's a 50/50 chance Chantel can beat him.

"Who are you?" Demetre asked, and that was the first I seen Demetre look intimidated.

"Chantel. I would shake hands but I don't like you." They collided together and continue there rolling.

Mordecai's P.O.V

I didn't have to move a muscle. I was just standing here and watching the action take place. No one tried to fight me so I was free at the moment. My army was down to about a hundred now. I looked around and seen everyone fight. Scar had about 5 vampires on her case, Roy was killing by the dozen, and the others were working on killing three at a time. One girl did catch my attention though, she was fighting my son. She had dark hair and blue eyes. Must be another one of Roy's children that enlisted.

My son was having difficulty trying to defeat this girl. I was simply watching to see how he would do. He was doing good until the female grabbed hold of his heart. I seen her move beginning to pull, but within a second I was there and I pulled her heart out instead. I heard a scream as the girl dropped. I looked around and all of my vampires had fallen. The one that screamed was Scarlett, she rushed over and fell to the side of the girl. Roy was filled with an enormous amount of rage. He started to walk towards me, that was when the darkness deep within him came out. He grabbed my neck squeezing it tightly. I could still talk though.

"Brother I'm sorry I had to. She was going to kill my son." I sounded like I was begging out of fear but I wasn't.

"You killed my daughter. I will never forgive you." Roy spoke in a dull tone. "I'm going to kill you."

"I can't allow that." I said and plunged my hand into his chest, I began to tighten my grip causing my brother massive pain. "I'm sorry brother."

I was about to rip his heart out when I was interrupted. My grandson Carter was standing behind me.

"Grandfather. No one else shall die on my behalf. Let us go." Carter said. I released Roy's heart and he released my neck. I turned to face Carter. A girl with dark hair and icey blue eyes ran up to him, she began to plead.

"No. Please don't do this. You don't have to go. Baby don't go." She cried.

"Ally I'm sorry I have to. I love you so much." He kissed her on the lips and a tear started shedding down her face.

Carter walked over to me and I looked at everyone once more. They didn't do a bad job, I expected at least half of them to be dead but I guess I underestimated them. Everyone looked depressed and upset. Where as I had the best day of my life. Scarlett was hysterically crying over her sister's body, the sight of this caused me joy. I was about to leave with Carter when I sensed someone standing behind me and staring. I turned around and seen a familiar face.

"Dante?" Roy asked as if he could not see his face, even though he clearly could.

"Brother what are you doing here?" I asked confused. Dante was the second oldest of us.

"Father sent me down here to tell you guys to stop being ridiculous. He said if he hears of such behavior again he will send a herd of horror to rain on you." Dante paused, and then smiled looking past me. "Long time no see Roy."

Roy just started speechless. Dante vanished and was gone. I left as well. I got everything I wanted, I am a genius.

Scar's P.O.V

"CHANTEL! NO CHANTEL! Please don't leave. Come back." Chantels head was resting on my lap as I was beside her. I was rocking back and fourth crying uncontrollably. Somehow Daddy wasn't crying he just turned his head and looked away. Ben was by my side trying to hug me and make the tears stop.

When they did I felt a giant wave of rage take over my body. I had the urge to kill everyone and anyone. I wanted to drain everyone's blood. I stood to my feet, silent.

"Your eyes. They're both black." Lilly pointed out. I don't know why but it irritated me. I zipped over and snapped her neck. She dropped to the floor and Caleb was at her side.

I knew I was a ripper now and I didn't want to hurt anyone. So I ran out of the room, down the stairs and out the door.

My father has been alive this whole time, he is also Satan's toy. My friends are a bunch of supernatural creatures. My friend Lexi died. My sister died. My family is full of rippers. And last but not least my ex boyfriend has been taken by his physco grandfather, who wants to turn him evil. Who knew that moving out with your best friend would lead to the dramatic changing.