Chapter TEN

Someone was banging on the door. I did not move out to be woken out of my sleep at 3 am. I threw a robe on quickly and ran downstairs. I looked through the peep hole. I seen Ash's face. What the fuck is she doing here so late?? I opened the door. She stormed in and starting talking extremely fast.

"I was in my room and I heard something fall. I opened my closet and it attacked me." She mumbled a bunch of shit too fast for me to take in.

"Calm down I'm half asleep. I barely understand what you're saying." It was true I didnt understand a thing.

"Take a deep breathe and come to the living room." She followed me and sat down.

"After the hospital I went home and went to my room. There was this sound of something dropping in my closet. I opened the closet door and then this monster looking thing jumped out at me. I blacked out and woke up in a cemetery. I'm scared and confused you have to help me." She explained her situation. It sounded like what happened to Lilly. My supernatural knowledge wasn't advanced enough for this. I need to wake Jessy or Lilly up.

"Okay hang on I'll be right back." I told her. She sat politely waiting as I ran up the stairs and went into my room. Jessy was deep in his sleep. I needed help so I shook him til he opened his eyes.

"Jessy.." I called out.

"What..." He looked at my alarm clock, "its only 3:15."

"I need help now." He jumped out of bed so fast that he was standing in front of the closet before I finished my sentence.

"What's wrong Baby Girl?" He asked.

"Aww you called me baby girl..." I got distracted but I need to focus. "Never mind that. Ash is downstairs and she needs help. She got attacked or something."

"Okay let's go." We went downstairs and into the living room. Lilly looked at Jessy and was surprised...

"Are you two together?? I knew it. Ally owes me $10." Ash said with a smile.

"Something like that." Jessy replied. "What happened?" She explained everything to him. She took off her scarf and showed us two holes in her neck.

"I woke up and this was here." She said. "What does this even mean?"

"Well let's think of a creature that leaves two holes in a human neck when they are done feeding?" I asked sarcasticly.

"A bat..." Ash was a dirty blonde. Sometimes she acted pure blonde.

"No, dumb ass. A vampire." I corrected her. She got up and started pasteing back and fourth.

"That's impossible. They don't exist." She argued.

"Yes they do." I said.

"No they don't." She continuously argued.

"Can you stop being annoying and listen to me. Vampires exist and one attacked you. I don't know why but we're going to find out." She stopped and froze for about two minutes.

"Are you on drugs?! I knew you were gonna become a crack head." She mumbled to herself.

"Hey. I am no such thing." I defended myself.

"How do you know that vampires exist?" She asked.

"I slept with one." I replied.

"That would be me..." Jessy joined in on our conversation.

"Oh... So... You... You're... A vampire." She looked terrified and confused. She tried to run but Jessy stopped her by zipping in the way.

"Relax. I'm not dangerous." Jessy said.

"This is too much I need to... To..." She suddenly past out on the floor. Jessy and me surrounded her body. Jessy looked for a palse.

"She's still breathing." He turned to me and nodded for reassurement. "Go call Kyle and Lilly." I did as he said.

I went upstairs to get Lilly first. I opened her door and seen the rooms pink interior. I looked on her bed and seen two bodies. I'm sorry... Did I miss something?? I ignored that thought and shook Lilly.

"Quick come downstairs." She got out of bed and got a rope on and headed to the door... I stopped her.

"We kinda need your sex toy as well." I pointed to Kyle who was still sleeping. She went over and woke him up. He got up and we all went downstairs.

When we returned to the living room, Ash's unconscious body was on the sofa. Jessy must have moved her. Jessy turned to us and immediately told us his observation.

"I thinks she's in transition." He said. What the fuck was going on in my living room right now. "Jessy go grab a bucket of cold water. Lilly go grab a blood bag from you supply." I had to admit, he was pretty hot playing hero. I seen lilly go into the fridge and open a secret compartment and take out a blood bag. Eww in the fridge... Really... Urgh.

They both came back with the supply's. Jessy picked up the bucket of cold water and was about to pour it over Ash's face but I stopped him...

"Wait... You know you have to clean this up after right??"

"Yeah yeah." He shrugged me off. I had to make sure... I mean they are making a huge mess. And I would prefer to sleep and not clean. He poured the water all over her face. She awoke gasping for air dramatically.

"What the fuck is happening to me??" She asked confused and worried.

"Your turning..." Jessy threw the blood bag at her. She looked at it in disgust. "You need to drink it to complete the transition. If you don't, you die. So drink up." She was frozen staring at the bag for a good two minutes before speaking.

"I'm sorry, I'm what?" She looked completely puzzled.