Chapter THIRTY FOUR

Ally's P.O.V

Its the last day before we have to face Mordecai. I got up and put on some clothes. I got ready, and bussed over to Carter's place. I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled. I could tell that he was worried.

"Hey." I said with the same half smile. He stepped aside opening the door wider, gesturing me to enter. "Thanks."

I headed straight to his living room and he followed. I stopped and looked at him. He was wearing a pair of sweats, and was shirtless. We all agreed to meet at Scar's and Lilly's at 10am, and right now it's 9:50...

"Why aren't you dressed?" He dodged my question and walked closer to me touching my face. His touch always felt great.

"I don't want any of you to get hurt for me. I'm not even that important. My grandfather will do whatever it takes to get me to join the dark side. Including murdering people in his way... I just don't want to see anyone get hurt." He finally finished his speech and scanned my face to see my expression.

"Carter. You're talking about me, aren't you? Its my chose. I'm going to fight whether you like it or not." I said with a straight face. Carter pulled me into a tight hug.

"I don't know if I can take losing you."

"You won't lose me. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm not like most girls..." He cut me off.

"You're not. You're stubborn, and brave. But Ally I don't care what happens to me as long as you are safe." He kissed me on the cheek.

"You can't get rid of me with just one kiss." I smirked. " I'm helping. Now let's go. The others are waiting."

Ash's P.O.V

The others were upstairs in the living room. Kyle and I were downstairs in the basement. We were talking about everything that has happened so far. Ally and Carter were still not here so we had extra time to spend alone, with just the two of us. Kyle interrupted my train of thoughts with a kiss on the lips.

"What was that for?" I asked after he pulled away.

"I'm not sure what's going to happen in this little battle. So I just wanted to give you something to remember me by." My face went from a smile to a frown. I placed my hands gently on his face.

"Hey. Don't think like that. Everything will be fine. We'll be fine. You're not going anywhere." I gave a slight smile.

"I am head over heels in love with you Ash." He was looking deep in my eyes and holding my hands. "If I see you in danger, I am going to risk everything to save you."

My first reaction was a kiss. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his, with an extreme amount of passion. "I love you too."

Lilly's P.O.V

Caleb and I went to the garage to start carving as many stakes as we could out of the piled up wood, stored there for the fire place. Shockingly there was a lot more than we expected. This could take a while.

"That is a lot of wood." Caleb's eyes widened at the sight of it.

" I don't know why we have so much, its not like we even use the fire place." I shrugged. "Alright let's get started."

I started walking but then Caleb grabbed my wrist, swerling me back towards him. We were so close, our nose was almost touching. "You've been an amazing girlfriend. I almost 1000% sure that I love you."

"Oh the L word. Too bad I don't feel the same way." I chuckled and he pouted. I put my arms around his neck, and went on my tip toes to reach his lips. I kissed him and then pulled away. "I'm just joking. I'm almost 1000% sure that I love you too."

Jessy's P.O.V

Scar and I were inside packing blood bags into duffle bags. We needed some for Scar's father, and in case anyone got hurt and need blood to get there strength back. Scar stopped packing and turned to me. She appeared troubled.

"What's wrong?" I put what I was doing on hold, and turned to my girlfriend.

"I just want to say I'm sorry I've been a terrible girlfriend, or just a bad friend in general..." She was filled with self pity.

"You aren't terrible. I mean you are a marvelous friend,You planned all of this to save Carter." I noticed my hands were waving around, so I stuck them by my side.

"I juggled you and Carter for so long, because I was a slut." She started pacing back and fouth. "I'm sorry I took so long to chose. I'm sorry I made you watch me with Carter. I'm sorry..."

I was tried of her apologizing. I used my supernatural speed to press her up against the wall. "Stop apologizing. You're here now and that's all I care about."

"But Jessy I..." I cut her off again with a passionate kiss. She kissed back, then used her vampire strength, and speed to press me up against the wall behind me. She started kissing my neck. Then she began to suck. I felt her fangs pierce my skin. The pleasure caused me to bit my lips.

Lexi's P.O.V

9:00pm

After we finished getting all the equipment ready we decided to meet all together in the living room. Scar stood in front of the television, while the rest of us sat on the couches.

"Hi." She gave a slay smile. "Just checking... Is everything ready?"

"Ive memorized all the spells I need to know, so I'm ready." I was the first to speak.

" Lil and I carved about 101 stakes... So those are ready." Caleb said with a nod.

"The rifles are good to go." Kyle said seriously.

"Carter helped me practice blood bending. So I'm set." Ally shamefully smiled.

"Great. I've work on compulsion, so everything should go as planned." Scar moved and sat between Jessy, and Ash. Carter replaced her spot in front of the television.

"Thank you guys for everything you have done. Just to let you guys know if the plan fails... I'm turning myself in. No one needs to get hurt over me. I love..." Carter was cut off by Kyle's loud clapping

"Beautiful. Beautiful." Kyle said and ran up and literally jumped into Carter's hands. "I love you too bro." Carter started laughing. So did the rest of us. Kyle playfully kissed Carter on the cheek, and stepped aside. "GROUP HUG!"

We all rushed over and huddled up. My family of friends was perfect. After the hug Carter turned serious again.

"Seriously though. When that clock hits midnight, all hell will break lose." He said as he glanced at the clock.