Chapter 257 and 258

Chapter 257

Su Rui was thoroughly speechless, but what else could she say.

Over to the side, her sight, once again followed Fang Chixia.

Staring in the direction, which she disappeared, she stayed with Fei Si Nuo stayed for a while before avoiding Fei Si Nuo’s line of sight and walked towards Fang Chixia again.

Fang Chixia hasn’t taken a seat at the corner of a sofa for long, so when she saw her heading her way, her brows knitted, but she raised her chin up.

Su Rui came to a stop on her side. Lifting her chin proudly, she gifted her a contemptuous look. “I can’t see anything different. I really don’t know what went wrong with Yibei’s vision.”

Fang Chixia didn’t really want to be bothered by her, but since this woman took the initiative to find fault, if she doesn’t respond, it would give people the impression that she’s easy to bully.

She cracked a smile not the least bit bothered by her contempt and just echoed a sigh, “Right, I really don’t know what’s wrong with Yibei’s vision. Even I, this totally ordinary person could enter his eyes…”

She started off warm and gentle, with not a whisper of venom behind her jibes.

Halfway through, her tone made a sudden turn though. Eyes squinting at her as if unafraid of death, she added, “But, how couldn’t he put you princess in his eyes?”

Ironic!

This succinct line was undoubtedly the worst caustic remark dropped on Su Rui’s head.

She is such an ordinary person but has caught Luo Yibei’s attention. Su Rui on the other hand might be a princess, but wasn’t given more than a glance. This is truly ironic!

This was also the point that Su Rui just couldn’t’ figure out. Now that she so openly told off, this haughty princess’s heart was jumbled into a mess as if thrown from the top of her head to her toes.

Fang Chixia was by no means looking for trouble. But since she started it, she’ll just pick it up a bit.

Not wanting to cause any unnecessary trouble for Luo Yibei and herself, she stood up and left after giving her a piece of her mind.

When she passed through the hall, she met Fei Si Nuo again.

Fei Si Nuo also belongs to the naturally resplendent individuals. Even with the dim lighting of the event tonight, he shines wherever he was at dazzling people who were on full view of him.

He was surrounded by a group of people, probably in the middle of a talk among friends.

When he caught her figure at the corner of his eyes, his lips stretched into a smile.

He himself was a knockout so that smile, which accentuated the glamour and enchantment deep in his eyes, with even a touch of evilness, rendered the color of the surrounding scenery completely faded out.

Fang Chixia was totally disconcerted when their eyes met.

Averting her gaze, she continued her way out the door.

“Chat Later.” Fei Si Nuo smiled and as he pushed his way unconcernedly out of the crowd as he tailed leisurely behind her.

After getting out of the hall, Fang Chixia toured several corridors before settling down on a spot. She lowered her head and took off her ring and fiddled with it.

Her ring was bought right after she married Luo Yibei. The cheap wedding ring was originally meant for Fang Rong to see. Unknowingly, wearing it had become a habit.

Although simple in style, it was truly elegant.

Fei Si Nuo arrived at her spot and sat straight down beside her.

“I didn’t think I’d meet you here, either.” He looked up at the sky above and spoke to her.

“Coincidences in the world are innumerable.” Fang Chixia returned faintly with a little sense of detachment.

Chapter 258

Fei Si Nuo handed her one of the glasses of wine in his hand and drank casually from another glass.

Fang Chixia stared at the wine he had brought over and catching a glimpse of the red cherry floating inside, her eyes stagnated.

The wine he brought was the same one he had taken from her. It has a very romantic name, Angel’s Kiss. Even the red cherry placed inside complements the glass.

When Fang Chixia was fixed on the glass of wine, she unconsciously thought back on the way he had superbly caught her glass.

Although she was staring at the drink calmly, her vision clouded uncomfortably disturbed.

“You came alone tonight?” Fei Si Nuo seemed to be free. After he had sat down, he seemed to have no plans of going away and started to chat with her carefree.

“No.” Fang Chixia denied.

“Oh?” Fei Si Nuo sounded surprised with her answer but he also recovered rather quickly and even echoed. “Right, it’s not safe to come alone.”

Fang Chixia tipped her head sideways, looking at him askance.

Fei Si Nuo made no sound to explain more, but just spat out a sentence, “When there are a lot of men, it is not safe.”

His tone has always been leaden with a touch of banter as he prolonged his words giving off the impression that he was flirting.

Fang Chixia was quite in agreement with his claim so she seconded, “You look pretty unsafe yourself.”

Her thoughts on Fei Si Nuo were put forward bluntly and straightforwardly.

This man is like a poison, a deadly attraction. A woman wouldn’t stop falling for his charm, but he doesn’t have the looks of a good man.

Fei Si Nuo seemed surprised at her honest remark. He was speechless, but then suddenly chuckled.

“Is that so? Then do you want to avoid me?” Restraining the expression on his face, he attempted cracking a joke.

In fact, Fang Chixia has long been immune to good looking people, what with facing a man like Luo Yibei all day long. As for danger, she didn’t have to worry about that.

With so many people around tonight, what else is there that he would do?

However, she couldn’t say so much to Fei Si Nuo.

“First time here, huh? I’ll show you around!” Her silence answered Fei Si Nuo already.

Standing up, he sorted his clothes nonchalantly and naturally took her hand as he made way outside the villa.

An action that stunned Fang Chixia and struggled to free her hand from his hold. Fei Si Nuo however stubbornly pulled her and refused to let go. His pace even accelerated from just walking into a run…

His legs are very long and his footsteps were fast, coupled with his strength, Fang Chixia failed to free her hand. She could only passively follow him outside of the villa. “Hey, where are you taking me? Let go of my hand first!”

“Nearby, you should like it!” Fei Si Nuo reluctantly answered but he continued running out.

In the hallway, the two run one after the other and the spectators only thought they were a couple rushing out for a date.

The white corridor, illuminated by bright lights, the figures of the two could be seen at a glance.

Occasionally, several servants would pass by and greet Fei Si Nuo, bowing respectfully to him then retreating quietly.

And in the garden, from time to time, the wind blew accompanied by a burst of floral scent, but also bringing a strange taste everywhere….