Twenty Three

a/n: this chapter might be a little confusing but just bare with me.

xxenjoy

Chpt 23-

"You better stay the fuck away from her!" Carter said as he pushed Damian on the floor for the last time. I was so shocked I didn't know I was already pushing Carter out the door.

"Carter please." I said yanking his shirt towards the door once again. His face turned to realize what he actually just did. He lost it, I know why he did. I wasn't mad but I was shocked.

"I-I , Court." He said as I was guiding him out of the door. "I don't know,I'm sorry." He kept rambling, I wasn't scared of him, I just needed him out right now.

"I know, go home." I said as I have him the car keys. He slowly picked them up from my palm. He nodded turning around to the car door. Before he got in he turned around and hugged me. He wouldn't stop saying sorry.

"Carter, you should go." I said letting him go and then he got in the car. I watched as he backed out and sped down the road. I fell on the concrete and broke down in tears. I wasn't expecting this and I didn't want it.

I walked in the house and saw Damian standing up from the floor. I looked at him with no emotion, I saw nothing but a boy. "Courtney." He said as he tried limping over to me. His hand raised to my cheek my I moved my head so I dodged it.

"You should go." I said letting my head hang. He tried lifting my chin up but I swatted his hand away. "Get out Damian." I yelled a little louder this time.

"We can talk about this Courtney." I shook my head and moved aside for him to go. "Not now." I said as he walked out but before he did he said "I'm gonna keep coming back until he fix this. Even if he gets in the way." He said as he closed the door shut. He was talking about Carter.

I couldn't handle this. I just need to take a minute. I grabbed a blanket and took it outside with me and laid on the couch. I need to take my mind off this. .

--6 hours earlier--

this is just a tease chapter. I will update the rest later tonight. I hope you guys are interested a lot now. Comment what you think might have happened.

If you are confused about what I'm doing here is an explanation.

This chapter will show the end of the chapter but then I will explain what happened before and how everything started and how they all got to this point.

Vote please to get an update earlier than 7 o'clock atleats 10 update at 5 o'clock.

Love you guys lots!

xxenjoy <3