Carter

Okay so this isn't a chapter but I am keeping this book up , I have people messaging me and telling me that I need to delete this story. Now I know most people won't read it anymore because what he has done. Trust me I am not a supporter of Carter. I used to be probably about 9 months ago but to be clear I only continued the book because I did have a lot of people reading and enjoying it. Ever since I put out Unforgettable a Matthew Espinosa Fanfic I haven't cared much for Carter and now what he has done just made it that clear.

He should've never even recorded the stupid video. Maggie was uncomfortable and he kept on by making her feel dumb about not doing what he was saying. His apology was weak and unacceptable. Nothing about that situation was okay , everything he did wrong and was over looked , this was x100 worse.

Now I will not be deleting this book but reasons I will explain:

1. This was my first book and no matter who is was about I would never deleted my first writing , sorry. (You don't have to read it so leave it alone)

2. Even though it was bad wiring and explaining it shows how much I've grown in writing , so not everything is about Carter.

Lastly if you still support Carter I deeply suggest you look into what he could be charged for. Maybe just maybe consider that Maggie wasnt okay with it. Maybe she didn't say no but she didn't say yes. Saying "come on" and others thing like that is considering pushing someone to do something even thought you're not really doing anything physical to them. So make sure you know who you're supporting before you defend them.

- Audrey