Forty : Epilogue

Epilogue of Irresistible

xxenjoy ( for the last time )

"My hands are sweaty , I feel like I just ran a mile and I'm starting to get a headache." I said to Emily as I started pacing around the room. Nothing seemed right , everything was out of place, out of order. This was definitely something new and something I definitely have never done. I sat down making sure to not mess up my dress. It was the most important part, well except for the actual wedding. I laughed at myself mentally as the word wedding came into my mind.

"It's expected for the bride to be nervous, you're making a decision that will forever impact your life," I immediately got stressed out by what she was saying.

"Not helping." I snapped at her , not really thinking about it. Everything she was saying , was going to make me vomit. All this talk about forever and forever scared the heck out of me. I'm not sure , if I'm ready anymore. When Carter asked I was so happy and now one year later here I am getting ready to get married but something is stopping me. Maybe it's just second thoughts. No I can't have second thoughts im getting ready in less than 5 minutes. God.

"Sorry," Emily says quietly sitting next to me. The bridesmaid dresses were actually very cute in my opinion compared to other ones. It was pink not bright pink but like sunset pink where it meets right in the middle with a white belt around there waist. It was very nice , the colors of the entire wedding were that pink and white. Why am I thinking about colors right now?

"If you really love Carter , then do this." She pauses to look me at , "you've been through so much this should be a breeze." I laugh at what she had said. It was true we have been through a lot. "Listen , doing this means Carter is yours and you are Carter's , that's all you have ever wanted right ?" I nod with my eyes tearing up already. She was a great Bestfriend , I gotta keep her. "Now let's go get your man." She says grabbing my hand and standing me up. Before we exit she purposely gives me some confidence. "You look hot, he's eyes will fall off his head." I shake my head and walk out. I see my dad waiting there looking as nervous as I did. As soon as my dad caught a glimpse of me tears formed in his eyes.

I walked up to him hugging him. He looked down at me dress that he helped me pick. It was a mermaid dress. It suck to me at the top where there was a lace and pearl beading. The bottom flowed out nice and elegant. "You look beautiful." My dad croaked out being stuck on his tears.

-

"Nothing meant more to me than making you absolutely the happiest girl on earth. I do truly love you." Carter ended , I wast already crying a river ( you know what song that is ) from what he was saying. He kept looking down which was cute. Everything about this moment was cute. I was no longer nervous or scared , everything was falling into place.

-

10 years later

"Mom, there's this party tonight." She pauses looking up at me with her dads eyes. "And..?" I question focusing on the dishes I was washing currently. She moved by me helping me rinse. She's such a suck up, she gets that from me. "And I was wondering if I could good." She always knows what I'm going to say but she ask me first anyways.

"Go ask your dad." I say not looking up to her because if I do I will give in. She groans as he walks upstairs after she was done helping me. I clean my wands and see a dirty wrapper on the counter. I pick it up and throw it in the trash I see its full. "Gabe , get down here!" I yell from downstairs. I soon hear foot steps coming down. He rushes over to me and looks at me I point at the garbage. As he walks out I walk to sit on the couch rubbing my neck. I soon hear the door open , and it close knowing its Gabe. My oldest , he looks exactly like Carter when he was younger. The only part that looks like me is his nose, he has the most tinniest nose like I do. He's a junior in highschool. Our daughter is an 8th grader , she's a daddy's little girl with my hair.

I soon feel hands on my neck. I quickly remove mine and I know it's Carter's. We try so hard to spend as much time together but work and the kids , don't make it easy. "You alright babe ?" He asks still tubbing my neck as I tilt my head back enjoying this time. I nods my head as he stops and comes to sit down with me wrapping his arms around me.

"Did you say yes ?" I ask him remembering our daughters plans. He chuckles as he lays his head back . "She talked me into it." He said shaking his head regretting his decision. "Nice one." I say getting up remembering that I have to make dinner. "I love you." I hear Carter coo before helping me with the kitchen.

-

Life is great, that's all that you really need to know. I don't know how but I ended up having a life with this guy. This awesome , amazing , wonderful guy and farther. I guess you could say my whole life, my entire journey was kinda too Irresistible to tell.

A/N

GUYS ITS OVER OMGGG MY FIRST BOOK IS OFFICIALLY OVER . I CRI

OOAY SO ITS pretty mushy, and if you have any QUESTIONS please ask . I will be answering them on the CHARACTER ASSKKKK, (go check it out)

ALSOOOI ILY SO MUCH ITS CRAZY . IM GOING TO MISS WRITING ABOUT THEMMMM THEY WERE MY FIRST FANFIV COUPLE!! OKAY BYE LOVE YOU GUYS ) xxenjoy

️BTw if you haven't already go check out my other books 💖