Nineteen

a/n: so I said I would update tomorrow but for someone reason I'm taking the time to write one more small chapter.
xxenjoy
Chpt 19-
I don't remember much after that. I only remember running out of the house with footsteps behind me. I knew they weren't Taylor's. I tripped and all I felt were Emily's arms pulling me up and putting me in her car.

--

"Courtney." I felt someone grab my hand. I could feel a pair of eyes on me and started feeling uncomfortable. I opened my eyes to see Damian. "You're awake, finally." He said sitting me up and giving me a hug. I saw Emily walk in and she literally jumped on me.

I realized we were at Emily's house. "Omg you scared the crap out of me!" She said letting go and grabbing a water bottle and handing it to me. I drink half of it in one gulp.

"How about movie time?" Damian said standing up and walking towards the TV.

We all layed down, I had a feeling Damian wanted to talk about this later.

--

"Well that was fun and thank you so much guys but I just wonna go home now." I said as Damian stood up.

"Ok I'll take you." Emily said attempting to grab her keys but Damian talked before that. "I'll take her Em'. " We both said goodbye then walked out.

--

He stopped at a park. "What happened?" His eyes looked full of worry. "Remember how I told you about Taylor.." I had told Damian my whole story, even carter.

"What? He's back?" I nodded then it got silent. "He walked in like everything was fine." I said looking out the car window.

"Are the other guys back too?" I guess that's one of things that made me go crazy. The thought off seeing Carter, I can't comprehend.

"I don't know. Can you just drop me off?" I asked and he nodded.

--

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. " he said kissing me as I walked up to the door. I heard the car roar off.

I walked inside and it was almost midnight. I went in the kitchen opened the fezzer to see that my someone are my ice cream. I groaned before walking upstairs into my room.

I turned on my light to see Taylor laying on the bee with my cookie dough ice cream. He sat up and set the ice cream on the night stand.

"Carebear."