Eleven

a/n: daayyυυυмм. ѕo тнaт ryder gυy ιѕnт ѕo ιnnocenт...anywayѕ тaylor тo тнe reѕcυe!! вυт wнo elѕe ιѕ wιтн нιм?? ιѕ ιт carтer?? or ѕнawn? or caмeron?? or ѕoмeвody elѕe???

ххenjoy

Chpt. 11

"Get away from her right now!" Taylor yelled as he was approaching us. Then his 3 other friends stood up well attempted to. When your drunk and high it's a little hard to do that. I tried pulling out of Ryder's grip but it wasn't happening. He looked down at me and smirked. Taylor was closer now.

"Put her down!" Taylor shouted. I jumped a little. Taylor was red in anger and I wasn't liking it at the moment. Ryder grabbed my arm harder. Knowing that would leave a mark. I quinced in pain as how much it hurt.

"Gladly." Ryder rose my arm up then dropped it drop sending me flying to the floor. I hit the dirty ground landing right on my arm that Ryder was holding. I kinda blacked out after that.

4 нoυrѕ laтer

I woke up with a major headache. I looked around in the room that I was in. I saw a small tv on a blank wall infront of me. I looked over and saw a huge window that glanced over the city. Right by the window was one big teddy bear. I looked over the other side. I was in my hotel room.

I tried getting up but felt something cold on my arm. I pulled the covers off of me. My left arm was propped up on a cream colored pillow then there was an ice pack on top of my arm. I lifted it up to reveille, nothing. There wasn't a mark, nothing. I sat up and tried moving my arm and it was fine. I'm fine.

As soon as that happened I heard the door open. I saw Carter, he was wearing black sweatpants with a plain white shirt and ofcourse one of his snapbacks. When he looked at me he smiled from ear to ear. He ran up to me and hugged me but he did it gently. He hugged him back.

"How long have you been awake Court?" He asked as he pulled away and sat on the edge of Matt's bed. I sill don't know what happened.

"Not long..." I stretched my arm and yawned." What happened? And why do I have a teddy bear?" He looked over and then looked back at me.

"Um, well after you blacked out Taylor punched the guy, and almost killed the other ones..the guy you were with yah he had a broken nose, a broken arm,

a black eye, and- oh yah, his ankle is broken too." I gulped. I can't believe that all happened and I was just there lying on the floor being blacked out.

"If me and Shawn didn't come I'm pretty sure Taylor would've done a lot more." Carter said as he scratched the back of his neck. I nodded. I didn't know what to say. "Um well we are leaving tomorrow, at 11 o'clock. So I already packed for you but I left clothes for you to pick for the plane ride..." I looked and saw some clothes at the end of my bed.

"Thanks Carter." I said as I stood up and hugged him. He stood up not breaking the hug. My arms were around his waist as his arms were in my lower back. We stayed like that for awhile.

"Well, Matt and I are sleeping in another room so you can have it to yourself for once tonight." I nodded. Then he grabbed his charger and walked out. I saw as he shut the door and walked out. I grabbed my phone and saw I had one text.

'Ryder: I know yesterday was bad..let me come see you.'

I rolled my eyes , I can't believe him. Is he really that stupid. I dialed Taylor's number.

Taylor- Hey! Your awake!

Me- Yah , where are you?

Taylor- I am getting you some food...Taco Bell or chipotle?

Me- Chiptole.

Taylor- good because that's where I am.

Me- nice T.

Taylor- Aye I'll call you when I'm at the hotel.

Me- Alright bye.

Taylor- Bye.

I hung up and looked around I got up from my bed and walked over to the teddy bear. There was a card in the bear's hand. I grabbed the card and started reading it.

'I am berry hopeful that you will wake up soon, from Shawnnyy'

I shook my head and started laughing. That boy was so cheesy. It wasn't even funny but I was laughing. I heard the door open and saw Shawn. His frown turned into a smile as soon as he saw me. He picked me up in a hug and spun me around.

"Your awake! Did you read my awful cheesy note." I started laughing as he said that. He put me down but left his hands on my waist. I left my hands on his arms.

"Um yes actually I just did. And it was very cheesy.." He started laughing and blushing. He put his head down but I brought it back up. "But I loved it and my gigantic teddy bear." I said as his cheeks flared up from embarrassment.

"I was hoping you would.." He said. I shook my head and started laughing. I swung my head back when I laughed but I was brought back up with Shawn's hand on my neck. We were inches apart. I could smell his minty breath hitting my face. I closed my eyes but opened them back up.

"I could stop right now.." Shawn said as he kept leaning closer. I didn't close my eyes yet. He was almost gonna kiss me before my phone went off. I jumped back and grabbed my phone.

Me- Hey..

Taylor- I'm here , just letting you know be up in a bit.

He hung up and I put my phone down. I turned around and saw Shawn standing there just looking down. I didn't know why I stop him, I mean I don't know it felt wrong.

"Um Taylor is coming up." I said. Shawn nodded and walked away but before he shut the door he said "Maybe next time." Then the door shut. I groaned out and flopped on the bed.

5 minutes later, Taylor walked in with a bag from Chiptole, two drinks in his hands , and walmart bag then on each ear I saw he had a straw. He set the Chiptole bag down infront of me and the Walmart bag and handed me my drink.

"Ok so I got you a bowl, with streak and eveything else you like, then a Dr.Pepper." He handed me my straw as he reached out and grabbed my food out and handed it to me." Then I got you sour patch kids and sour gummy worms.." He said as he handed me the walmart bag. I smiled Taylor always knew how to cheer me up.

"Thanks T." I said as he got up grabbed my labtop and put on netflix. Taylor actually watched 'Teen Wolf' with me. We were in the room for a while until I got tired. Taylor cleaned up eveything then walked out. I got comfortable in bed but I couldn't sleep because I felt lonely. As almost on cue someone walked in. I couldn't see who it was.

"Um, who's there?" I said as I sat up.

"It's me calm down, I forgot my socks.." It was Carter, I was kinda happy it was him. "Ok night Court." He said as he was about to walk out.

"Wait..." Carter turned around and looked at me confused. "Can you stay.." I gulped because I didnt know if he wanted to though.

"Yah, I'll stay." Carter began to climb into Matt's bed.

"I mean with me." I said. His cheeks flared up with red. He climbed into my bed and I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my forehead.

When Ryder or Shawn did something, it felt wrong but with Carter it felt right. It always felt right. This felt right. I reached up and looked at Carter. He was still awake, I decided in that second to do something, different.

I leaned up but stopped before our lips touched. "Is it alright-" but I was cutt of by Carter's soft lips kissing mine. It was the kinda kiss that seemed to last forever. It was slow and kind. When we pulled away he kissed my cheek then got up and walked out of the room.

who does that?