"Come over," he repeated. 

"I can't," I shook my head. 

"Come over." 

"Saying it, again and again, doesn't change my answer," I chuckled. 

"Damn it," he mumbled, leaning his head back. 

"I will see you tomorrow morning," I sighed while grabbing my phone. 

"I love you," he said. 

"I love you too," I replied before leaning forward and kissing him. I pulled away a little later and climbed out of his and went inside. My dad was sitting on the kitchen counter when I walked in there, it looked like he was working on some papers for work. "Hey, whatcha doing?" I asked while walking over and grabbing myself some water from the fridge. 

"Working, honey," he sighed while looking through one paper after the other, annotating it. 

"What's going on?" I asked while standing beside him, looking into the papers. There was a new property that he was dealing with under his own name with Mr. Reed's. "What's that?" I asked. 

"What's what?" 

"That," I pointed to it. 

He quickly grabbed it and flipped the page over. "Nothing for you to see," he mumbled. I looked at him weirdly and rightfully confused. "What?" I chuckled. "It's nothing sweetheart, go to bed," he waved his hand dismissively. 

"Dad, it's eight pm," I snorted. 

"Go to your room, darling. Let me work," he pleaded. 

"Okay, night," I said before going upstairs, eyeing him suspiciously. 

What property? 

I woke up the next morning and got ready like I normally do. When I got downstairs, Carter was enjoying breakfast with my dad. "Hell-" I stopped talking. "O. Hello," I said while walking over to them. 

"Hey," he grinned before kissing my cheek. 

"Um- hi." 

"See what I mean? She just gets so awkward," he said, turning to my dad. 

"Yeah, I see," my dad nodded in response. 

"I do not get awkward," I scoffed while sitting beside Carter. 

"Really?" he asked, turning to face me. 

"Yeah," I shrugged. 

He grabbed my chin and turned me to face him before kissing me. He pulled away a minute later and looked at me. 

"I'll meet you in the car," I stood up. 

"Sit back down," he chuckled. 

My dad looked between us while smiling before grabbing his coffee. "I'll be heading out now. Have fun you two," he said before leaving. 

I waited till he left before glaring at Carter. "What?" he laughed. 

"Are you stupid? Am I not supposed to get awkward when my boyfriend kisses me in front of my dad?" I asked. 

"No," he shrugged. I narrowed my eyes at him. "I love you," he smiled. 

I rolled my eyes before taking the rest of his french toast. "We'll be late," I said while getting up. 

"I don't wanna go though," he whined. I stared at him before running to the front door where my dad was starting the car. 

"Dad!" 

His head poked out of the window while I walked over. "What's wrong?" he questioned. 

"Nothing. I was just wondering if I can like- I don't know- not go to school today?" This wasn't normal, he would never say yes. But I knew everyone once in a while he would let me take a day off to catch my breath. I crossed my fingers behind my back while he thought about it. 

"All right. But if you're not going to school, you're not going anywhere else either. You're locked in that house, you hear me?" 

"Yes, dad. Bye, love you," I laughed while going back inside. He stood up and grabbed his bag. 

"Okay, let's go," he huffed. 

"We're not going," I sang, pinching his cheek. 

"What?" he asked. 

"You said you didn't wanna go. So, we're not going," I shrugged. 

"There's no way he agreed," he chuckled. 

"Yeah, he did. We just can't leave the house," I mumbled the last bit. 

He opened his mouth to say something but smacked it shut. "Then what are we going to do?" he asked in confusion. 

"What do you want to do?" I asked while propping myself up on the counter. 

"Have sex," he smirked. 

"Nice try," I snorted, "Seriously, what do you wanna do?" I asked. 

"I'm being serious," he replied. 

I narrowed my eyes at him before rolling my eyes. "No. What do you wanna do?" I whined while grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer till he stood between my legs. 

"We can kiss," he said before pecking my lips. "We can make out," he said before doing it again. "We can have sex," he whispered. 

"We should teach you how to cook," I said, unphased by his art of seduction. 

He pulled back and stared at me with a blank look. "What's the easiest to cook?" he sighed in defeat. 

"It's not the easiest but it's not that bad. Lasagna," I shrugged. 

"Mmm," he stared at me unsurely. 

"You'll be great. And hopefully done by lunch," I mumbled the last bit while hopping off. I gathered all the ingredients and told him which is which before sitting down. 

"Now what?" he asked. The whole time, I sat there and instructed him and he followed, occasionally adding too much or too little of something. "Now what?" he asked, holding the baking tray in his hand. 

"Now put it in the oven for forty-five minutes. I already set the temperature for you," I said while walking over. 

He put it in and then closed it up with a sigh. "I'm never making lasagna again," he shook his head. 

"If you're my boyfriend, you are," I laughed while turning to him. 

He pulled me against him, his hands in my back pockets while I threw my arms around his neck. "Forty-five minutes?" 

I nodded in response. 

"I think that's long enough," he shrugged. 

I looked at him confused, "For what?" 

"For having sex," he grinned before picking me up and taking me upstairs while I laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter thirty-three

FACE REVEAL COMING UP TONIGHT

Maybe tonight.

Probably tonight.

Let me know if you want it tonight

next chapter: special invite