T H R E E

My mind is hazy. My eyes are shut and everything feels like a blur. I feel weak and I feel hopeless and I don't remember how or why.

I let in a deep breath of air as i release my eyelids from being pinched shut after clearly being asleep, for god knows how long. Was i having a nightmare?

And then it hits me.

I have been fucking kidnapped.

The two murders of Tony and another man then instantly replay in my mind like a scene out of a film. I let out a shaky breath and my eyes start stinging with tears again. I need to get out of here before i get fucking murdered.

I look around the room, discovering that i was in an expensive looking hotel room. It was furnished with elegance and It was lit up brightly with many different ceiling lights and lamps.

I look down to realise i am sat on the floor next to a bed, with my left hand cuffed to it.

Who the fuck are these people??

I notice an analogue clock on the wall at the foot of the bed. It reads 6:10 AM. I have been here over night, oh my god, oh my god.

I instantly start pulling as hard as i can on my cuffed wrist, to see if it would loosen at all but of course, i'm just wasting my time as it literally doesn't budge a bit.

I squeeze all my fingers together and yank my hand as hard as i possibly can but instead of my hand squeezing out of the cuff, a pain shoots up my arm from the pressure and i let out a quiet cuss.

How the proper fuck am i going to get out of this?

I hear a door open and slam shut and come to realise that whoever has taken me was not here, and now they are. Absolutely fantastic.

I hear a bunch of commotion happening from outside the bedroom door and i sit there in horror as my mind shoots random scenarios out at me.

What if they hurt me? What if they touch me? What if they torture me? What if they straight up just fucking kill me?

I watch as the gold doorknob of bedroom door, twists and turns before being pushed open.

Holy shit.

My breath gets hitched in my throat as i stare this man in those pretty, green eyes that look so... dark.

"Hey love," He walks closer to me with an evil smirk plastered across his face. "I would say im sorry about what you had to witness last night but to be quite frank, I don't care."

I sit there with my knees now pressed to my chest, and my hand hanging in the handcuff attached to the bed. I cant find any words. I don't even know how to feel right now. I was kidnapped by that fucking bullshit band.

I am absolutely horrified.

I don't even know how to properly process all of this because to be fair, im still in a state of absolute shock.

I sit there just staring at him before the other three members of the boyband follow in shortly after him.

I don't know their names and i dont care but when i get out of here, their career is fucking over.

"Harry, really? Handcuffs?" A brunette one laughs yet i cant tell if it's Liam or not as i didn't get a good and proper look at him before being literally drugged.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Louis. I had no option." Harry rolls his eyes before squatting down next to me and reaching his arm over to twirl my loose, brunette hair.