Back at the house, I had Katorah, Chance, and Jay packing and counting money.

Imari had one arm wrapped around my waist while we watched Chris paint my wall. I wanted a big portrait of my Pops outside my
room.

"That shit beautiful." She wrapped her arm tighter around me.

"You gon' kill me Mari, loosen that grip."

She nodded, doing as I said.

With Imari, shit was easy. It was easy to hit her and it was easy to control her. That's why I kept Mari close to me.

"Aye Chris, you doing amazing nigga."

"Whatever! Just make sure ole girl is with me at that party tonight."

"I'm not worried bout that damn girl. Old lady ass name. Who named her Bernice? The hell? Her mama got a blast from the past or some shit?"

Katorah threw me a big roll of 1's. "Those for the strippers."

"Uh nigga I hope this not yo money."

"It is."

"It's only 1's. We don't throw 1's at strippers in this house."

"So what you throw big baller?"

"Anything above a damn one. Shit we even throw 2's. Them bitches rare." I tossed the roll back to her. "Don't bring me no damn 1's for no strippers again. They got higher standards than that. Maybe your strippers like 1's but my boy 'bout to get married, these ones classy."

If the nigga would get here already. Terrence was my boy from college before I dropped out. We spent two years together, doing some productive shit and I'm glad he stayed on the legal path of shit. I'd never wish this life on him. But I was glad he was coming to see me before he got married to his girl.

"I'm the best woman, if y'all didn't know." I smiled.

My house was being filled with bachelor party shit. I didn't know anything about it because I ain't never got married before but I knew fun was to be ensued.

There was plenty of alcohol, all kinds, just in case my boy wanted to get crazy. The pill poppin' niggas, cocaine doin' ass niggas had to bring they own shit. I sell that shit, I don't dabble in it.

"You gon' bring that pretty girl?! Or she not gon' come 'cause she don't drink?" Katorah smirked.

"I'm not gon' let her come. 'Cause 1. I'm going crazy tonight and I don't want her to see that and 2. I am not gon' control myself."

"Hoe."

Onika Tanya Maraj

October 11

Queens, New York

I opened the door to Beyoncé's car, getting in. Before I could say a word to her, she leaned over and pecked my lips.

"Thank you." She smiled then turned her entire body to me.

"What I say this morning?"

"It's just a kiss."

"No, it's not. It's about respect."

"Then come here. Lemme put some r-e-s-p-e-c-t on you."

"I don't know where yo lips been at."

"You, Imari, Jade, Cynthia, and I think that's it. For right now."

"What? You want an award or something?" I scoffed.

"No... I want you to stop frontin' and come lemme show you something." She gently grabbed me by my throat, pulling me into her. I didn't mind it as much as I thought I would.

She pressed her lips against mine, she squeezed my throat slightly making me gasp and she took that as her chance for her tongue to slide through. I moaned into her mouth as our tongues slowly wrestled with one another. She bit into my bottom lip gently before pulling away from me.

The ride back was silent but I couldn't help the feeling I had rushing through my body.

She be kissing all these bitches like that? 'Cause if so, I can understand the attraction. And her lips are so soft, like a new, cold pillow. Whew.

"Imma see you on that double date?" She asked as I got out of the car.

We was supposed to have been had that double date but I've been pushing it off.

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

"Girl look at me."

I got out and turned around, looking at her through the window. She wasn't about to make me lose my footing.

"Stop pushing it back too, I know what you doing Onika."

"Okay."

"I'll see you later."

I nodded and went in the house. As soon as I walked in, Ari had her arms crossed.

"Bitch you ain't slick."

"What you mean?"

"WHAT YOU MEAN?! You was fuckin' Tanya?"

"No Ariana. Still a virgin."

"Well yo ass did something, what you did?"

"Beyoncé ass kissed me."

"Oh really?! Come sit down and tell me all about it." She patted the seat next to her. I sighed and sat.

"There's nothing to tell."

"Oh it's something, you wouldn't be looking like that if there wasn't."

Fuck her.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

October 11

Queens, New York

"Terrence! My boy! You know this is yo last night as a free man, right? Once you get married, it's the same pussy for the rest of your life." I held onto his shoulders and shook my head. "I really hope you happy with this decision man."

"I am." He looked smitten. "I'm in love that woman."

"I hope so nigga 'cause um ain't no reverse on that marriage shit unless you tryna give up some paper."

That's why I'm not getting married. If we divorce then I gotta give up my hard earned money and that's simply not going to happen. That bitch didn't put in on that.

"I wouldn't mind." He sat down and I sat beside him.

"Wouldn't mind? Why the hell not? Ain't no bitch 'bout to get the money I worked so hard for and she ain't work for. Trippin'." Katorah shook her head.

"I agree." I nodded.

"If you're in love with a woman, you wouldn't even think of it like that. And if she love you, she wouldn't even think of taking your so called hard earned money. You spend time with a person before you marry them, a lot of it too. That's when you making your decision. Do you really wanna spend the rest of your life with this person? And if that answer is yes, the money shouldn't matter."

"Nigga got stars in his eyes." Jay smiled and pinched Terrence's cheek. "Lookin' like Aug."

"Aye nigga don't put me in this shit!"

"You in love with Ari?" I asked.

"Hell yeah."

"Why? She don't do shit but cuss you out."

"She was there for me through a lot of shit. When I lost my brother, she was there. When my Pops was on crack and almost overdosed, she was there. When my folks put me out the crib, she gave me a place to stay, warm food to eat every night, and she built a nigga up through it all. My love for her won't ever waiver."

"Niggas in love, crazy. Slap me if you catch me like that." I patted Chance.

Ridiculous.
__________