Chapter 25

It was the next morning, the morning after my confrontation with Darius and I felt like I had a major hangover; I mean you would think that you try to be nice to an a$$hole he would at least not blame you for every Tom, Dick and Harry in the universe. But nooo not Darius by any means! He is pig-headed and obnoxious, yet the fates pair me up with him! 

"AHHHHH!" I heard a scream come from upstairs, I bolted out my door and to the kitchen and I thought there would be a Rogue attack since we are close to the border of the territory. Nope, Lexi was cooking breakfast and sliced her finger.

"Lexi! You scared me! Are you alright?" I asked walking over to her and checking her finger that was already healed. I placed her hand to her side.

"Where is Hannah?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh, she's in the play room watching SpongBob the annoying sponge. I have his theme song stuck in my head!" She sighed as she continued to cook eggs and bacon that she could make into a sandwich. "Why do you ask?" 

"For one he is Spongebob Squarepants, inappropriate but keeps them entertained. and two I wanted to tell you something I didn't want easedropper to over-hear." I said sitting back in the kitchen table chair.

"Well what is it?" She asked while going to the sink to put the bloody knife in there, then she went back to the oven and chose a butter knife,which is much safer for the butter.

"You know, it is called a butter-knife for a reason." I pointed out and she rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, I never would of guessed." She gave me a pointed look and I put my hands up in surrender.

"mhmm, Anyways, I went to visit Darius last night." I said as I snatched a fresh sandwich she just made, and went quickly back to my seat.

"Hey!" then she grew a smile, okay? "So anyways why did you visit Darius last night? and that's no fair! I can't be ten-feet from Jack and you go and see your Mate? We need boundaries here! Blah blah blah blah.." She continued on and on and ON.

By the time she was done I was actually hungry so I took a bite of my sandwich and ran to the sink. "Hot! hot! hot!" I yelled as I put my mouth under the faucet, one thing I can't handle is spicy foods. I know, I know but I can't! And Lexi knew that. I narrowed my eyes as I looked at her and she was on the ground laughing her a$$ off.

"I- HAHA! I- I can't talk! HAHAHA! *snort*" I sat down on the chair resting my head on my palm until she finished.

"I knew you would grab the first plate so I set a little boobie-trap for you!" she gave me her wicked smile.

"If you don't turn off the oven soon the whole place is gonna burn up." I stated and she hurried to turn of the oven.

"You always have to ruin my fun don't you?" she humphed as she sat down in the chair across from me. and glared at me while I stuck out my tongue.

"Yes, yes I do. But like I was saying I visited Darius but he was yelling at me and saying it was my fault Gabrielle was gone and it was your fault that Spike took her and that you were a whore and apperently Jack is pissed off because he is convinced that Darius doesn't tell him anything and, or trust him." I ranted. I looked over at Lexi who had an amused look on her face.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You love him!" she yelled at me.

"NO! I do not love him! At ALL!" I stated sitting up straighter.

"No you do because if you didn't then what he said wouldn't be bothering you so much and If what he said wasn't bothering you than you don't love him but since it is you do!" she said in her matter-of-fact tone.

Maybe she was right, I mean I said I did last night but that couldv'e been in the heat of the moment. Right? oh I don't know but how do I love somebody who has hurt me so much. I gave in once and then he hurt me once again when he snuck out of my room and was making out with Gabrielle on the lawn. How do I cope with that? I don't think I can ever forget that even If I do forgive him. I sighed and rubbed my temples to try and relieve the headache that was threatening to form,

"So what do you suggest I do?" I said leaning back and staring at her.

"I'll make a deal with you, If you let me see Jack and I am allowed to be around him then you should try and make amense with Darius. I don't mean to fall in love right away but try to learn about him at least it would make your wolf feel better. We were made with mates for a reason Jamie and It's very hard to stay away from the one you're destined to love." She said as she got up to finish making sandwiches and to start cooking again.

"And what if they don't accept us and what if that doesn't work?" I asked

"Then you can piss him off again and have him exile me, you and Hannah and we can ride off into the sunset listening to Nickelback." she smiled as she contined to cook scrambled eggs for Hannah and a regular sandwich for me. 

"How did you become so wise?" I asked, laughing to myself.

"I don't know. But I do take pride in my moments" then she did a quick spin.

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this one! I decided to tag this story under 'humor' because I think that there are some funny parts in here so far and I hoped you liked their conversation ^^ and Lexi's evil cooking-side lol