Tom Hanson

being married to an undercover cop wasn't easy, he was almost always away working on cases or practicing how he was to act the day before school

being married to an undercover cop wasn't easy, he was almost always away working on cases or practicing how he was to act the day before school. it was like having to care for a hormonal, personality changing teenager.

now that being said, Tom was often at work but when he wasn't they were most likely in bed pleasing one another. so she couldn't really say y'all's sex life was bad because it wasn't, Tom knew exactly what to do to make her scream at the top of her lungs and grip him tightly; and vice versa.

tom was at work today and she was craving his touch, his kiss, his love. Y/N whines loudly and rolled around on the bed in her underwear, she tried just about everything to stop this craving, she tried pleasing herself; didn't work. pleasing herself while looking at a picture of him; also didn't work. nothing stopped her urge to just go to his work place and take him right then and there, so she decided she'd get a little bold and call him.

"tom hanson." his voice sounded through her ears and she giggled, a giggle that screamed 'come rearrange my insides now.' and it seemed to catch his attention. "Y/N? what is it? i'm working.." he whispered into the phone trying to keep as much attention off him, his hands running through his hair as he held the phone between his shoulder and ear. "come home please~ i need you!" she whined twirling the phone cord around her finger. "you know i can't, i have work to do." to say he was slowly getting more and more turned on would be an understatement, but he kept it cool and continued to calmly talk through the phone.
"i know but i need you tom, i can't take care of this myself!" Y/N moaned into the phone letting out a loud whine, her body trembled at the thought of him thrusting into her. "Y/N ill be home in a minute, but you better be ready for what you're going to get..." he trailed off with a sigh. "okay! i love you, see you soon!" she giggled and moaned quietly. hanging up she rushed to the closet and grabbed a white panty and bra set, both had lace covering it but not enough to cover her womanhood and chilled nipples.

as a few minutes passed Y/N laid sprawled out waiting for her lover to come ruin her, she though about how she wanted to present herself to him. ass up? no. legs open? no. just laying there, as if like a rag doll? absolutely. she giggled to herself and silenced herself when hearing the front door open and shut, locking. "Y/N- well, would you look at that.. hmm kitten were you that excited?" tom spoke lowly, with a growl to his voice. "welcome home tom! hurry!!" she giggled and spread her legs slightly, giving him a flash of her own kitty. "don't rush me, love. i promise to give you all you need, just have some patience dear." he chuckled and began removing his clothes, starting with his jacket, then the green turtleneck, then the white tank top and lastly his tight jeans that showed off his ass perfectly. "oh! you're already so excited~" Y/N stood and sauntered over to tom, her eyes seductively looked at his clothed cock. her hands slid up his toned stomach and chest, tom wasn't chiseled to the gods with a 6-pack and big round pecks but damn was he still hot. Y/N giggled and softly pulled him into a rough kiss, her fingers already digging into his arms. his hands land on her ass and he gives a rough squeeze and slap to her cheeks, she whimpered with a gasp and he took this as a chance to force his tongue into her mouth, exploring everything he had already explored many times; and yet he would never get tired of the minty/candy like taste in her mouth. "tom..." she moaned and tugged at his brown locks, her legs wrapping around his waist as he lifted her. tom gently placed her on the bed, breaking their hot make out session; tearing her white laced panties off her hips and leaned down to her womanhood. his eyes flickered to her red and pleased face, he sent a cocky smile and laid soft kiss on her thighs, teasing her. "tom~! ah!" she moaned as his mouth attacked her, him licking and teasing the sensitive bud between her S/C legs. his hands found her breast and he gently played with them, taking her two other buds and rolling them between his thumbs and pointer fingers.

"tom!" she moaned his name loudly and threw her hand into his hair, tugging and pulling. his tongue entered her and curved up increasing the pleasure, tom hummed into her that sent vibrations through her whole body. she squealed and began squirming, showing she was close to her climax. tom however had other plans, removing his mouth from her he sat up and slid his boxers down his legs and out popped his erect little friend. Y/N giggled and sat up staring at him, "someone excited~" she aroused and softly took him into her hand, slowly pumping. "gah- i just ate you out~ you expected- ah~ me to not be hard?" he chuckled and groaned at the feeling of her hands, he turned so she was standing and he was sitting on the bed now. her hands never stopped pumping his member, she got on her knees and peppered his tip with gentle kisses. "you tease.." tom growled and pulled her lips up to his and kissed her softly, she smiled and pulled away before taking him into her mouth. tom gasped and threw his head back, his eyes rolling back and his hands clutching the sheets tightly. "damn it Y/N..!" tom moaned and laid back still squeezing the sheets.

after a few minutes of her bobbing her head up and down on him she stood and removed her lace bra, her breast falling out of the thin fabric. Y/N snickered at toms expression, always the same, the look of a horny teen seeing tits for the first time. it made her giggle and bounced slightly, letting them follow suit, toms hands immediately reached up and grabbed them, fondling her breasts.
tom suddenly grabbed hold of Y/N's wrists, pulling them together and cuffing them with his cuffs that had been laying on the bed. "ooh~ kinky!" Y/N smiled excitedly "oh officer i did nothing! please remove these bondages!" she pleaded with a seductive glare. "not a chance ma'am you need to be taught a lesson to never call a man while at work! and especially when you're hot and bothered!" he spoke sternly and flipped her around so she was belly first bent over the bed, her ass on full display. he smiled and gave it a rough smack, she bucked forward and hissed in pain, he continued to place rough smacks around her rear end until it was piping hot and red. "tom please! i need you now!" she moaned out, shaking her behind to try and find his member. tom chuckled and positioned himself at her entrance and without any warning slammed into her, Y/N let out a scream and gripped the sheets tightly. "you like that?" he hummed and continued to roughly pound her, her moans giving him the answer. "oh tom!! faster! please!" she begged and began to move her behind into his hips, he did as told and fastened his pace making her scream in pleasure and spew words and curses. "oh shit Y/N, you feel so good~" he moaned and continued to pound until he became sloppy, his motioned only fastened though and with one last large thrust he and her both orgasmed at the same time. moaning each other's names loud enough for the whole block to hear, his hands gripped her hips as he filled her up. Y/N was released from his cuffs and pulled him into the bathroom where they proceeded onto a 2nd round in the shower.

————————————————
holy shit, ive never done a smut so this was kinda messy! but i really hope u enjoyed and remembered to vote and send in requests! thank u again!