Chapter Six: The Life of an Enemy

Start from the beginning

!!!WARNING: the next part will contain death, If you don 't like death, skip the part!!!

Two days later

Kimba looks at Mila with weak eyes. "Mila, I can't go on, I need you to *coughs* to keep going" Kimba said in a weak tone, "No, It's not time yet, you can't leave me alone." Mila starts to cry, "It's not time yet." Mila said, "shh, *coughs*, Mila, I will never leave you, I will always be with you in here." Kimba puts his paw on Mila's chest signaling he will be in her heart, "Cubs, come here *coughs*" Ajax and his brothers walk over to their dad, "Ajax, you will always be able to lead. Fyre, *coughs* you will always be strong and Maw, you will be the bravest and will be there when Ajax needs you the most." Kimba coughs a few more times, "Mila, I love you". Kimba said his last words to Mila, Kimba closes his eyes signaling he journey has came to an end. (seance Kimba isn't a good lion, he will not appear in the clouds, but he also did nothing evil so he will not appear as fire either, he will only appear in the hearts of his loved ones.) Mila puts a flower onto his chest and then she puts him onto the river letting him go peacefully.

Mila walks over to the cubs, "Cubs, this is the circle of life, and your father just completed his journey." Mila tries tries be tough, "your father was and will always be a great lion." The cubs start to cry, Mila hugs them, "It's okay, he will always be with us until the end" Mila said

!!!End of death part!!!

Two weeks later

the cubs are getting stronger everyday, it's been hard without Kimba but, they were able to push through it. Mila sees a pride of lions and a male lion that is a king. "cubs, stay back the tall grass." Mila said, Ajax and his brothers runs into the tall grass, Mila walks to the pride, their king sees her coming "Stop right their you," The king said, Mila stopped, The king walks to her checking her out, "Who are you, where did you come from." the king asked, "I am Mila, I've been on a very long journey and my mate has completed his journey in the circle of life" she said. "I am sorry to hear that, I am Max and I am the king, this cub right here is my daughter, Kara, she will be the future queen and my other cub Stitch, he will be an advisor to my Daughter when she becomes queen." he said, "oh, hi, is it okay if I could join your pride." Mila said, "Sure, anyone is welcomed as long as the respect the circle of life". Max said. "Mommy help, Max perks his ears up and then he sees hyenas chasing Mila's cubs, "Cubs, HEY GET AWAY FORM THEM" Mila yelled, Mila runs to the Hyenas and starts attacking them to defend her cubs. Max follows her and attacks them too, "get out of here you hyenas, leave us alone." he ordered them, The hyenas run away, "Are you okay?" Max asked, "I'm fine, what about my cubs?" Mila asked, "Wait, those are your cubs?" Max asked, "Yes they are, now I want to know if they are fine." Mila said, "They are fine." a lion said walking up with them. "Hi, I am Clawdia, the queen." she said. Mia and her cubs join the pride.

One week later

Ajax recently started playing with the future queen Kara, being nearly 3 months old, the play more and more. Mila is not feeling well and she thinks she got the same disease Kimba had, she made sure to stay away from the other lions. Ajax and Kara keeps talking to each other, "Hey can I tell you a secrete?" Ajax asked, "What are friends for?" Kara said. Ajax whispered into her ear. "oh" Kara said, Max walks up to the two cubs, What's going on here you too." he said, "oh, nothing dad, we were just playing.", Kara said, okay, I let you be on your own you two." Max said walking away, Kara walked up to Ajax, "you really wished you had cubs of your own, but you are too young." Kara asked, "I know I am, My mom makes it look so easy and so does your dad." Ajax said. "Hey, where is your dad?" Kara asked, "oh, he completed his journey in the circle of life" Ajax said, "oh I am so sorry." Kara apologized, "It's okay" Ajax said. after a few minutes of talking, Ajax and Kara start playing tag with each other.