Chapter 8

*Analia's POV*

As soon as I got through the common room door I lent against the cold stone to cool myself down, wow he's a good kisser. I smiled to myself as I thought about the entire night. He is so different when he's not acting like a wanker.

The longer we spent together, the more I trusted him with things I never really indulged in. I felt like I could tell him anything, about me or my family, everything really.

And he too shared things he said he had never told anyone before, he spoke about the toll his father being locked up in Azkaban was taking on his mother, how he's trying to be there for her but it's hard when he's so focused on other things. I tried asking what those 'things' were but he blamed school for his busy schedule.

I pushed my suspicions about his elicit activities to the side, convincing myself that I was overthinking the slight hesitation he had when asked what he was so focused on.

I made my way up to bed smiling the whole time and slowly drifted to sleep.

Somehow I slept till noon that day, luckily it's the weekend and I don't have to worry about classes. I spent the day doing homework and hanging out in the common room with Luna and Cho, I told them everything about last night and they were surprisingly supportive.

They did however tell me to be careful with who I put my trust into, and to be mindful that other people will definitely have an opinion if this ever got out. They were 100% right of course, this school had a particular skill of making your business, everyone's business.

As myself and Luna were making our way back from the library, Cormac Mclaggen was stood leaning against the wall surrounded by his friends. To my surprise he looked me up and down, smirked and winked at me. It shocked me considering he had never showed any interest before.

He's very popular in the school and he always gets what he wants, well except from Grifindor goal keeper, which I'm still confused at how Ron got, not to imply that Ron is any less of a goalkeeper than McLaggen. Personally McLaggen comes across very arrogant and big headed but in his defence, I've never had a proper conversation with him so I can't judge him quite yet. I will admit, he is really handsome and all the girls swoon over the sight of him.

Just before I passed him he tore apart from his huddle of friends and stopped me in the hallway.

"Analia, you're in my advanced charms aren't you?" I nodded before starting.

"Is there anything I can help with?"

"Actually yes, I can't seem to ignore that you are fluent in that class, you pick it up so easily and I was thinking I'd need a little extra help, fancy being my tutor?"

"Ok, why not, it could be fun." I agree and smile at the look of relief that washed over him.

"Good, I'll talk to you later then." Nodding and waving goodbye I walk away, towards Luna who was waiting at the corner of the hallway.

We shared an excited glance as I filled her in on the previous conversation the way back to the common room.

*Monday morning*

When Monday morning rolled around I was ready for the next week, for some reason I was quite excited, I had butterflies in my tummy but I had no clue why. I walked with a spring in my step all the way to the great hall for breakfast.

I sat down and looked around for Draco, I hadn't seen him since Friday but he did mention something about going home for the weekend so I figured we was there. I eventually spot him and shoot him a smile but he instantly looks away without returning my gesture. It was strange, I wonder what's up his ass today? I brushed it off when Cho walked over with an intriguing grin on her face.