Chapter 8

( Very sorry for not updating in like 2 years, I couldnt really figure out what to write next but now i've got it and should be updating more!)

The next morning Annie had told Mikasa that she would be going to her house before she went to school, she said that if she didnt go see her dad he'd be pretty pissed. Mikasa offered to go with her but Annie said she was fine and ran off.

"Wait! Can't I at least go with you?" Mika yelled but Annie didnt listen, she just kept running in the opposite direction. Mikasa sighed and walked towards her school. Annie was independnt like she was but with a dad like her's, Mikasa didnt know how she could want to go there alone.

___

There was silence in the class room today which was strange. Normally everyone was talking but not today. But all of that changed when the teacher got up and left the room. THe room burst into conversation. Mikasa pu her head down on her desk and groaned. She heard two of the students get out of their chairs. One of the pairs of feet were getting closer to her, they sat down next to her and poked Mikasa in the arm.

Mikasa put her head up to death glare the person until she realized who it was. She couldnt death glare Bert, that would be too cruel. She was a little suprised that he wanted to talk to her concidering he only talked to Reiner and Annie.

"Have you seen Annie today? I know you two were working on the project together." He looked a little concerned.

'Of course...' Mika thought, "Yeah, she was at my house earlier but she went to go see her dad and hasnt shown up yet..." As she said it, she realized it was strange. Annie said she was going to see her dad and wasnt here yet. She quickly shook her head, Annie wasnt in any kind of trouble, there was no way.

Bertholdt sighed, "Maybe you should go check on her later. Reiner and I will come with you." and with that, he left.

Check on her later? He said that like she wouldnt be coming to school at all today, like he doubted she wasnt okay.