"This man is Jeitsari. He is a player who's inside the game at this moment. In fact, he's the one who signed a contract allowing us to auction it off. " the woman pointed to the screen.

"Jeitsari left behind the following agreement: "If we cannot clear this game before the date specified in the contract, seven active players, including myself, will present seven copies of the game and console to the Southern Piece Auction, so our talented young Hunters can clear the game and fulfill our dream." Unfortunately, when we obtained these copies, two already displayed game over screens. That means the players also died in real life. This dangerous game requires that you risk your own life!" The woman explained.

"Make sure you're prepared before you bid. Let's start the bidding at 900 million Jenny!" She shouted with a grin.

"I have 1 billion! I have 1.5 billion! Number 105 doubles it to 3 billion." The woman announced as many people started raising their hands, signalling some sort of bid.

"Number 71 doubles it again to 6 billion!" She shouted as a heavy pale man with dark hair lifted his hand. He leaned forwards in his seat as he glared at something. I noticed Killua tense as he looked at the guy below us.

"Do you know that fat guy, Killua?" I asked bluntly as I pointed to the dark haired male. Killua almost choked at my question.

"Hey! Keep it down! That's my brother, Milluki!" He whisper yelled as he stared at his brother in disgust. My eyes widened at his statement.

"Who names their child Milky?" I narrowed my eyes at his brother in thought. I felt something smack the back of my head, and looked over to see Killua's annoyed expression.

"It's Milluki, not Milky, you idiot!" He scolded me, and I swatted my hand in his direction.

"Yeah, yeah. That's what I said." I brushed the fuming boy off as I looked down at his brother in interest. Killua's family is mega weird, so I wonder what this guy is like...

"Number 71 bids 25.5 billion! Number 16 goes all the way up to 30.5 billion!" The woman announced. I watched Milluki glare at the stage as he was once again outbid. Some old guy won Greed Island, and Milluki balled his hands into tight fists.

"Why's your brother throwing a fit like that down there?" I whispered to Killua as I pointed to his growling brother.

"Because he's an annoying brat." Killua shrugged, and I smirked.

"Oh, so I guess it runs in the family." I stated, nudging Killua with my elbow. The boy jumped in realization at my statement.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" He exclaimed as he pointed at me. I shrugged, a smug smirk on my face.

"Whatever you want it to mean, Snowball." I snickered mischievously at his annoyance. He sighed, and stood up from his seat with Gon and Zepile.

"Tch. Come on, we got to go talk to the guy who bought it. Maybe he'll let us help him win the game." He stated, and I let out a long exaggerated sigh.

"Fiiine." I groaned as I lazily picked myself up from the comfy seat.

○●○

I sighed as I walked into the room containing the old man who had bought Greed Island. The people inside seemed to be in the middle of a conversation.