Cole - Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Good, you better." I threw my shirt over my head and grabbed my coffee before pulling her back in for another kiss.

"Damn. I'll see you later."

"Sure will, have a good day." She smiled and waved at Aiden as we walked out the door.

"Shit dude." Aiden said walking over to the passenger side of the truck. Hayes was already standing there waiting.

"I know."

"Don't think I've ever seen that smile on your grumpy face, like ever. We been working together for what like six years?" We both jumped in the truck and I shrugged.

"Something like that."

"What did I miss?" Hayes asked from the back.

"Our boys in like for real love this time." I let out a laugh and shook my head.

"No shit?"

"No shit, and she's sexy as fuck." The smile left my face and I looked over at Aiden with a glare. He threw his hands up in defense. "Dude, shut up she is! And she all yours don't get so testy, dick." I rolled my eyes before heading to our job for the day.

The guys and I took our usual lunch break and headed to grab some fast food. So, I took the time to check on the kids and answer some texts.

Me – How they doing?

Mama – Great, eating lunch. These kids love fresh cut veggies and fruit!

Me – Because Tia never made them anything other than mac and cheese and chicken nuggets all day long. Only time they got real food was when I cooked.

Mama – I know honey, all that is going to change. Dylan stopped by, she brought the fruit and veggies.

Me – Yea?

Mama – I'm happy for you two.

Me – Why'd she stop?

Mama – To check on the kiddos of course 😊

Me – She's freaking amazing.

Mama – I know she is.

Me – Of course you do. Lol thanks Mama.

Mama – Of course baby.

Me – Hey you 😉

Dyl – Listen, my day has been insane, and all I want to do is rip your clothes off, so if you could just hurry up and get done work that would be great.

Me – Damn girl. Talk dirty to me.

Dyl – I'm serious. I don't know what has come over me but I'm like an addict now. You'll have to commit me.

Me – Na, I'll just fuck you till you can't walk. 😉

Dyl – Sir, that is not helping my horny situation.

Me – I'm in the truck with Aiden and Hayes, you're talking about sex. I'm getting hard...I think I'm the one in the predicament here.

Dyl – So, like if I just sit here and talk about how I can't wait to have you touch the back of my throat again...

Me – Dylan.

Dyl - 😈

Me – Yea, you're a devil. Lol, what happened with your day?

Dyl – A lot of bs in the class, pop quiz that I'm pretty sure I bombed because I didn't study all weekend.

Me – I'm sorry.

Dyl – You have no reason to be sorry.

Me – You had my kids.

Dyl – And I loved every second of it so don't apologize. I can make up the grade, those babies are safe, that's all I care about. I'm only in school to get the piece of paper I don't need because I already have a job that I love and don't plan on quitting.

Me – And you'll never get fired.

Dyl – Your words not mine. Lol I've got to go, one more class then I'm heading back to your parents 😊

Me – Love you.

Dyl – Love you too <3

The rest of the afternoon flew by and the guys and I were all at the new house putting the dining room table together when I called Dylan.

"Yes?"

"You're at my parents, right?"

"Sure am!"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Duh." She giggled.

"Tell Dad to bring you to me."

"What?"

"Just go tell him." I laughed, then heard her with the phone slightly away from her mouth.

"Uhm, Cole told me to tell you to bring me to him?"

"Finally." My Dad let out. "Let's go, Tegan! We'll be back! Come on slow poke!" She giggled again.

"I guess I'm on my way?"

"See you soon." I hung up before she could say anything else and nodded a few times to Aiden, Hayes, and Kase.

"It's time for your forever buddy." Kase said with a slap on the back. "Better get that bed finished fast." The guys all laughed.

"Jokes on you, that shit was the first thing I put together." Another round of laughs before we heard the tires running across the gravel driveway.