𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 01 ⚣ 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

Начните с самого начала

His ogle held some captivating lore to it, equivalent to a pair of rounded feline eyes, toxic and fierce, yet elegant and oblivious, alongside a big and broad celestial nose. It was so beautiful that a beauty mole imprinted itself there.

Jungkook caught every speck of detail in a matter of seconds, whether he was too drunk that he forgot he was the anti-vibrant type, or this man's beauty made him so drunk that he forgot to remember at all!

"None of your business." Despite the gawking, Jungkook ignored his hormones and focused on his drink, about to sip it.

Until the doll stole it off his reckless fingers, and downed it himself, eyes darting at Jungkook's blazing ones. Jungkook adopted the idea that the man was showing off, reeling his stool round in disinterest, until—

"Blarg! Ew, bitter shit. Who even drinks this stuff?" He whimpered, slamming the glass roughly onto the marble countertop, his tongue jutting out in disgust.

Jungkook felt astonished, chuckling to himself, thinking, really, who even drinks this stuff? "Oh yeah? How else do you relieve your stress?" Jungkook inquired, speaking in a low manner, sounding intimidating yet engrossed.

The doll grappled to gulp, bobbing his Adam's Apple in the process as his sleeves came up to wipe his lips, endeavoring the flavor with widened eyes stabbed directly into Jungkook's.

"Mm~ let's say, something like this...?" Jungkook assessed the doll's language thoroughly, hearing the unfinished answer, he couldn't help but wonder. Such a sexy, baritone voice, so tempting.

"Over there." The doll said, jerking his chin as he took a seat on an empty stool next to Jungkook. There, he followed the gesture, eyeing a couple inside a booth. There was a woman sitting in a tight blue dress, chitchatting with a suited man. Not to be a pervert, however, they stood out so wildly, the woman's unusually large breasts. "See that Noona?"

"What about her?" Jungkook interrogated, his head over his shoulder, the same as the doll-like stranger.

"Isn't she hot? She's a pornstar." The boy disregarded as if it was nothing, shrugging.

"How can you be so sure?" Jungkook played along, puzzled, his eyes strayed away, and gradually retreated back to his abandoned gin. "I did watch quite a lot of cam girl in my youth."

The doll suddenly giggled— fucking giggled! Then did Jungkook notice the way he was sitting, as every normal human being should, but his spine was arched, flexing an S-line out of in his figure.

His ass stood out right now. Even under those baggy pants, the outline of his ass— what a fleshy pair of ass! Not to mention, how sly he acted upon his own speech, a bit dubious but moreover, amusing.

Jungkook thought he was merely a desperate fellow begging for entertainment. Turns out, he's more than that, he's that type of man, the type who can be cluelessly fetching.

"She's my friend. I came here with her." He concluded shamelessly, the corner of his lips crept up, either smiling or smirking, Jungkook couldn't guess very well due to his internal persistency.

— huh. Was Jungkook's thought.

Forcing his eyes away from the doll's bottom back, shaking the ice-ball in the glass, procrastinating his thoughts. Though, he yearned to be certain, silencing himself won't do. Then, that would mean he had to risk everything his professional reputation ever stood for, all to do what? To purchase a sexuality crisis?

— why is he talking to me? Either he's interested in me platonically or he's bored? Haa, only one way to find out. Were these questions lingering.