Namjoon Ending

"(Y/n)..." I look up and see Namjoon staring at me, with shock filling this expression.

"Namjoon..." I say as my vision becomes blurry and my eyes fill with tears.

"What happened?" He asks walking over and sitting down next to me.

"I... I can't anymore Namjoon!" I exclaim crying, "I can't take it anymore!"

"What happened (Y/n)..?" He asks rubbing my back.

"No one cares about me! No one loves me! I'm not needed anywhere! No one needs me..."

"Well, I need you." He says, "I need you more than you know."

"What?" I ask crying my tears. "Why?"

"(Y/n), you're really important to me, in more ways than one." He says smiling, "Your our baby, the Bangtan baby, we need you, I need you."

"Why..?" I ask feeling the tears come back again.

"Well, because I one day want to have children with you." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"What..?" I ask shocked and confused, "With me?!"

"Yes, it might not be the best way to say it but... oh well... it's out there now..."

"Are you saying you like me..?" I ask wiping my tears.

"Yes... that's basically what I'm saying..? But it's a bit more than me liking you."

"Wait, or are you saying you... you..."

"That I love you? Then yes, that is what I'm saying." He says smiling and chuckling. "So, what do you say?"

"Well, I think I love you too Namjoon."

꧁꧂
Years have passed and Namjoon and I are now married. I'm sitting in the couch when he walks in, "How was the meeting today?" I ask turning to face him.

"It was good, we basically talked about how the album's going and stuff." He says taking off his jacket, "Are you feeling better, Love?" He asks coming over and sitting down with me.

"Kinda, I've just been thinking quite a lot." I say smiling.

"About what?"

"I'm not sure I'll tell you, maybe you'll think I'm weird..." I say chuckling a bit.

"Come on love, you can tell me anything!"

"I've been thinking about children..." I say and he looks at me confused, "Well, specifically, our children..."

"Oh, you want children huh?" He says. I look up and at and noticed that his eyes have darkened.

"Uh... yes..?"

"Then how about we make some right now." He says, it wasn't a question but more of a statement. He picks me up and takes me to our shared bedroom.

"Babe what are you doing?" I ask confused.

"I'm not babe anymore." He says throwing me into the bed and getting on top of me, "I'm daddy."