열아홉

"Hello!!" I say as people come into my Vlive. I smile to the Armys, I look in the comments and see that they are concerned for me, it makes me feel a bit better.

"So, as we know, I have been away for a week..?" I say counting the days, "Actually two weeks." I chuckle and I hear the boys behind the camera chuckle too.

"Well..." I start laughing, "We got a new manager since our last one is away on family leave. This new manager was always creepy and stuff, it really freaked me out but I didn't tell the boys or anyone since yeah..."

"Why did you tell us?" I hear Yoongi ask.

"I didn't want you to worry about me, it's fine now." I say smiling.

"Yeah, now." He says with quite a salty tone.

"Anyways, one day, when we were getting ready for our concert in Seoul..." I feel tears coming to my eyes. I sigh and wipe them smiling, "He..."

"(Y/n), you don't have to talk about it." Yoongi says. He walks over and sits down next to me.

"I have to, people need to know the full story, not just some article or statement that's been released." I say sighing, "Besides, it might make me feel better to talk about it."

"Then in English, talk in English, like you'd talk to me." He says smiling and patting my shoulder.

I nod and look at the camera, "So, on that day... we had 5 minutes until we were supposed to go on stage..." I pause and take a deep breath, Yoongi rubs my back, "And... the manager h-he..."

"Everything's okay (Y/n), he can't hurt you anymore." Jin says walking over and sitting down next to me.

I take another breath and calm my breathing, "He grabbed my uh..."

"Her butt." Jungkook says and I watch Tae hit him. Making me laugh.

"Okay, y-yes, and he wouldn't let go... our mics were already on that this point and when Tae saw he asked him to stop, of course without covering is mics, so Army must have been c-con-confused..." I say chuckling and scratching the back of my neck. "Then, Tae and Jin started shouting for him to get me go. I decide it would be best to stetes the show a few minutes early. So, I slapped his hand away and ran into the stage."

I take a breath and shut my eyes, "Then, the manager ran onto the stage and pushed me down. He started screaming about his, 'fantasies'" I say waving my hands with quotation marks. "It was so scary..."

I feel the tears coming again, "He told me that..." I shut my eyes and see it happening  again.

꧁꧂
I look to the side and see Manager Jang running up to me, I then see the boys look over to him in shock. As if in slow motion. He runs up to me and jumps on me, pinning me down on the stage.

The army's gasp and I try to get him off me but he is too strong. I struggle and watch the boys and BangPD run on stage.

"(Y/n)! Don't you know?! I love you! I would do anything for you! Since I saw you on stage, in run BYS episodes, I couldn't help myself, seeing you walk past me in the building wasn't enough. I wanted you powerless underneath me, just like now." He moves his face closer to me, I struggle and try to push him off, I start to cry, "Struggle all you want, I'll have you one day."

Jungkook comes and pulls him off me, I watch Nungkook punch him, knocking Manager Jang onto the ground. I gasp and curl up into a ball. The entire audience can hear my cries.

"You're sick." Jungkook says to Manager Jang, "How dare you."

Yoongi comes over with Jimin and Tae, they crouch down beside me.

"Shh shh... it's okay now, you're okay now..." Jimin says caressing my head.

"(Y/n)ie, he's gone now, don't worry anymore..." Tae says rubbing my leg.

"We should have known since the start that there was something wrong with him." Yoongi says sitting down, "Come here little baby."

He pulls me up into his lap and I dog my face into his shoulder, "Cry, cry all you want. Army is here to support you."

"It's okay (Y/n)!" They all shout makes me chuckle.

"T-thank you a-a-army..." I say smiling.

"Yah! There's the pretty smile!" Tae says pinching my cheeks.
꧁꧂

"Then, everything you saw on stage happened." I say opening my eyes and letting the tears fall, "Please, don't share the video around... I-I don't think his career should be r-ru-ruined..."

I turn around and face Yoongi. All of the members come and tackle me, saying things like, "He's probably in jail. Don't worry." Well, that was Yoongi. The others were comforting me.

They sit down around me and we just start talking to Army and answering any questions they had.