여덟

We've finished the episode on Weekly Idol. Now, I will be going on vlive with Namjoon. He sits down and says, "Today, he will be joined by, (Y/n)!"

I walk in and sit down, "Hello."

"Hi." I reply.

"How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Your good, now, can you introduce yourself to many armies."

"My introduce?"

"Yeah, your introduction."

"Hi."

"Hi." He repeats.

"My name is (Y/n)."

"Your name is (Y/n)."

"I am 19 years old."

Namjoon holds up a one then flashes a nine.

"My hobbies are... music making."

"Writing music."

"Writing music, guitar playing."

"Playing guitar."

"Playing guitar and member annoying."

"Annoying the other members. It's true."

I laugh. We start dancing and rapping while the other members look at us funny, suddenly Tae and Hobi join.

"I'm hungry." I suddenly stop and walk to the table.

The other three looks at me confused and I just smile, "I am hungry."

"Ooohhhh..." Tae and Hobi say laughing.

"That was crazy." Jin says to the vlive, "We have, P.I.Z.Z.A pizza and P.A.S.T.A pasta, wow!"

We all start to laugh and soon enough we start to eat. I look at Jin who is serving his plate. I poke his arm, "Yes, Princess?" He asks turning to face me.

"Can you please serve me some pasta?" I ask holding out my plate.

"Of course!" He takes my plate and quickly serves it some pasta, not too much, but not too little. The perfect amount.

"Thank you, Hyung." I bow my head and take the plate.

We answer questions and finish up eating, when a fan commented, "(Y/n)-ah, can you please show us your studio, it looks so nice in photos."

I smile, "Yeah, let's go have a studio tour!"

I walk over to the music with Yoongi holding the vlive, I walk to the door, "My studio is protected by a keypad, it is called 'The Matrix'." I start to put the code into the keypad when it buzzes. "What?"

I put in the password again but it buzzes again, "Wait, what?" I try again but it continues to buzz, "Is someone pranking me? Did someone change the code?"

"What's happening (Y/n)-ah?" Yoongi asks from behind the camera.

"The password isn't working, did someone change it?" I ask facing Yoongi.

"No, let me look." He walks up to the keypad and takes a look, "Are you sure you didn't forget it? You are forgetful."

"No, I'm sure it was my birthday..." I try again, "Wait..." I put in another code and the door buzzes letting me know its open. "It was a different code." I say laughing and scratching my head.