열셋

I'm getting ready to meet with SHINee, I'm so excited since we haven't met each other in ages! We get into the car and drive off to the SM entertainment building where we will be meeting them.

"I'm so excited!" I exclaim learning my head on Jimin's shoulder who is next to me.

"Me too, it'll be good to see Taemin after a long time." Jimin says.

We finally arrive and walk through the doors, suddenly fans scream at us and we get led into a room where SHINee are waiting for us.

Once we walk in they stand up and walk over to us, "BTS!" They exclaim, they start to give us all hugs.

"Hey, Hyungs!" I exclaim giving them all hugs.

"Hyung?" Taemin says smiling, "It's so cute!"

"Because I call my members Hyung, I don't even think of the word oppa!" I say and everyone laughs.

"Its good to see you guys again." Key says smiling.

We sit down at the table. I'm sitting next to Taemin and Key. Taemin turns to face me, "(Y/n)-ah, I was wondering if you would like to do a song with me for my solo album?" He asks.

I smile at him, "I'll ask my Hyungs but I'm sure they'll say yes."

"Yes! You can!" Namjoon shouts in the middle of talking to Onew.

"Really?!" I ask smiling. "Thanks Hyung!"

"I'm sure PD-nim will say yes too." Jin says smiling at me.

"She looks so excited." Jungkook says laughing.

I chuckle, "Of course I am!"

They all laugh and Key pats my head, "You're so cute."

"How old are you (Y/n)-ah?" Jonghyun asks.

"I am 19 years old." I say smiling.

"The last time we met you were 17!" Onew says, "You've grown so much!"

"But still no alcohol." Jimin says making the group laugh.

"I don't want alcohol Hyung, it seems gross." I reply shocking Jimin.

"But (Y/n)-ah, I want to drink with you one day." Jimin says pouting.

"Maybe if I'm in the middle of having a mental breakdown or something, otherwise, no alcohol for me." I say smiling.

"What about on your birthday?" Jungkook asks.

"I'll think about it." I say.

We all continue to catch up, Namjoon asked PD-nim if it was okay to make a song with Taemin.

"(Y/n)-ah, PD-nim said yes." Namjoon says smiling at me.

I stand up and start celebrating. "Why?" Taemin says.

"PD-nim said yes." Namjoon says.

Taemin joins me and we start celebrating together.

"Do you want to come to our dorm tomorrow and we can start?" Taemin asks when we sit down.

"Sure. I think we have a free day tomorrow and the day after." I say smiling.

"Lucky!" Minho exclaims.

~Timeskip~
I arrive at the dorm, at first, the boys were worried about me going over to another group's dorm. But I told them that everything would be fine.