Chapter 5

No One's POV

As soon as Killer and Dust stepped through the portal, they wished they had gone to a different AU.

The world was already crumbling, its code breaking apart slowly. To any other monster, it wouldn't be too obvious, but they had destroyed enough worlds by now to recognize when a world was collapsing.

Dust looked around at the crumbling code and gave it an almost pitiful look. "What happened to make the AU crumble? That's what I want to know."

Killer opened his mouth to reply, but the sound of a portal opening distracted him. He turned to face the noise and saw a golden figure step out, behind him were two other figures. One equipped with a paintbrush, and the other cladden in blue.

Dream, Ink, Blue.

It wasn't hard to figure out why they were here. They were here to check out what was happening with the AU. Killer nudged Dust's shoulder and pointed to the Star Sanses. Dust nodded and looked around. He spotted this world's "Papyrus" and pointed to him.

Storyshift. They were in Storyshift. And it looked like Asriel was scouting for humans.

They teleported to the trees surrounding Asriel and made a silent plan. Dust killed Asriel and any other monsters in Snowdin, while Killer went after monsters in Waterfall and Hotland.

Killer looked to Dust and whispered softly, "Please be careful." Killer teleported away before Dust was given any chance to reply.

Dust knew the Star Sanses would be looking for the source of the code, so as long as he avoided them-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

-He...should...be fine. Well shit. Guess they found him already. He really had to work on his stealth. Dust turned around and faced the three skeletons in front of him. "Nothin'." He crosses his arms over his chest and stayed alert in case they tried anything. He knew Blue wouldn't purposefully hurt him, and Dust wouldn't hurt Blue. Whenever they fought they just made it seem like they hurt each other. Ink and Dream were easy to fool.

Ink growled, seemingly not believing him. "Like hell you're doing nothing! You caused this virus didn't you?!"

Dust raised a brow, mildly surprised. A virus?! That's why the world was crumbling?! "I didn't do anything Ink." Without another word he snapped his fingers and teleported away. He stood in front of Asriel and summoned a bone attack in his hand.

Asriel looked at him with surprised eyes, seeming to realize the danger he was currently in. "W-wait! What are ya doin'?!"

Dust grinned and lunged forward, before being thrown back by a burst of energy that flung him at a tree. He heard a gasp and hesitant steps towards him.

"Oh my! A-are you okay?! I'd feel awful bad if I hurt ya!"

Dust looked up. Asriel was right in front of him now. This would be such an easy kill it almost got a laugh out of him. He heard rustling in the trees and a faint voice that sounded vaguely familiar, but he barely heard it. He stabbed the bone attack he still had grasped in his hand towards Asriel, grinning at the gasp of pain he heard.

He summoned a blaster behind Asriel and held up a hand, firing the blast. He teleported out of the way and watched as Asriel dusted. He heard movement behind him and barely moved out of the way as a red glowing knife whizzed past him.

He turned around and faced Storyshift Chara, whose expression was filled with rage. He had to admit, he was not looking forward to this fight.

Chara sneered at him and summoned knives around them. "Let's go you dirty brother killer."