Chapter 1

No One's POV

Peace and quiet. He really never got much of it anymore, so he had learned to appreciate the moments of silence he did get. Usually the only times it was ever silent was when the gang was out terrorizing an AU, and they usually brought back noise with them.

Currently, he was going over the plan for their next big attack, this one in particular to destroy a few AUs to help Error, since Ink had been creating more and more lately. He hated it. More specifically, he hated the pressure that was always put on Error, even unknowingly. He scowled at the thought. As much as he hated to admit it, he cared a lot more for Error than he really should, but he honestly didn't mind it.

Nightmare had just finished going over the first part of the plan when suddenly a shout was heard from the living room.

"NIGHTMARE!!!"

Nightmare sighed deeply, upset that his moment of peace had been ruined. Despite that though, he stood up and opened his door, paperwork forgotten for the moment. He walked to the living room where he saw a scene that could only be described as a mess of limbs. Dust was underneath Cross, holding up what appeared to be a box of chocolates. Cross was crushing Dust, attempting to grab the chocolate. Killer was above Cross laughing his ass off at Cross's poor attempts, and was actually gently holding back Cross from killing Dust, who looked terrified. Horror was just sitting on the couch watching this go down, most likely not going to do anything about it.

Nightmare cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "What the hell are you guys doing?!" Cross looked down, seeming ashamed, while Dust and Killer just looked away, embarrassed. "Well?"

Cross was the first one to speak. "Well... Horror gave Dust a box of chocolates from SugarTale, and Chara kinda took over and attacked Dust for the chocolates..." He then looked over to Dust, who was slowly crawling out from under Cross. "Sorry Dust... I should control Chara better."

Nightmare looked pleased that Cross had apologized without him having to tell him to. Dust smiled at Cross and shook his head. "No it's okay. I know you didn't mean to." Cross' face brightened at that and he nodded rapidly, glad that Dust had forgiven him.

Killer just stood up and brushed himself off, not talking. Nightmare looked over to him. "And you, Killer?"

Killer looked over to Nightmare, surprised. "What did I do?" Killer looked nervous.

Nightmare smiled at Killer, undeterred. "You were involved in the whole thing. What's your story?"

Killer looked offended. "I was only making sure Cross didn't kill Dust! Why am I getting in trouble?!" Killer was shouting very loudly.

Nightmare sighed and shook his head. "You're not in trouble. I just wanted to know." Killer seemed relieved. Nightmare glanced around before continuing. "On another note... Where's Error? I thought he was supposed to be here today?"

Everyone looked at Nightmare, confused. Though Dust was the one who spoke. "I thought Error said he was going to check out an AU Ink made." Killer, Cross, and Horror nodded in agreement.

Nightmare looked stunned for a moment. "If that were true, why didn't he tell me?" Suddenly, his eyes widened in realization at the same time that the others realized. "It's a trap."

Without words Nightmare opened a portal, tracking Error's negative emotions, the gang following. The sight they came upon was gruesome. About 30 different Sanses were present in a blank AU. Error was on the ground, heavily injured and exhausted. Ink stood in front of all of them, his eyelights both red target symbols. Dream was behind him, looking almost sick. Blue wasn't here, meaning that this was a planned attack and Blue knew it was against Error, so he refused to attend.

Nightmare snarled, gathering everyone's attention. You could feel the anger and malice emanating off of him in waves, causing everyone to shiver. "What. Do you think. You're doing?" He made a circle motion behind his back so that only his gang could see, signaling them to get ready to attack.

Ink glared at him, upset that Nightmare had ruined his plan. "What do you think I'm doing Nightmare? I'm taking out the Destroyer." No one besides Outer, Geno, Blue, and Fresh knew that Error had any relation to the Bad Sanses, so Ink probably didn't understand why Nightmare was so mad that they were torturing Error.

Before anyone could react, Dust had summoned Gaster Blasters and set them off, effectively getting all of the Sanses away from Error. Nightmare ran over to Error and knelt down next to him, noticing he had passed out, most likely from the pain and exhaustion. Nightmare picked him up, sparking only a few glitches at the contact. The rest of the gang was busy fending off the Sanses.

Nightmare stood up with Error in his arms and signaled for the gang to leave. He opened a portal and walked through it. Dust fired off a few more Gaster Blasters to make sure they couldn't follow them through the portal before jumping through himself. Nightmare closed the portal, setting Error on couch. Nightmare could still feel rage coursing through his bones. It wasn't uncommon for Ink to ambush Error, but to throw 30 Sanses at Error was just low.

Killer ran off to grab the healing gel and the rest scattered to find other things such as bandages and pillows. Nightmare kneeled by him and began assessing the damage. The worst injury was a broken arm, while the rest were mainly gashes and burns. Nightmare sighed, deeply concerned for the other, though he would never admit it out loud. "Error..." Nightmare was speaking mostly to himself, not expecting an answer.

The others returned with the proper means to treat his wounds. Before they could leave, Nightmare beckoned them to him. "Wait." They all turned around, waiting for Nightmare to give them their orders. "Horror can you make something for Error to eat when he wakes up?" Horror nodded and ran off to the kitchen to get started. "Killer, Dust. You two are assigned to shopping for the night." Nightmare gave a knowing smirk as Killer and Dust fist bumped and ran through a portal to do their 'shopping', which was really just terrorizing an AU and stealing whatever they needed from the shops there. Killer and Dust were assigned that the most, since they enjoyed it and all. Cross looked at Nightmare expectantly. "Cross, I need you to go scope out LittleTale for our next attack." Cross mock saluted and ran through a portal to LittleTale.

Nightmare sighed and turned to Error again, pulling out the medical supplies. "Oh, Error. What am I ever going to with you..." Nightmare glanced around, making sure no one was there, before leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to Error's foreskull. "Now," Nightmare grabbed exactly what was needed to treat him and chuckled. "Let's get started."