Epilogue

'Wilbur got us a gig!' Skeppy crows, clapping his hands. 'Next week! Be there or be there!'

'Geppy, I don't think the saying goes like that-' Bad tries to say.

The boys were playing MineCraft, chilling in their in-real-life houses. Techno was gone with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, Fundy and Niki for the day. Finn and TapL were out shopping. This left Zelkam, Spifey, Skeppy and Bad, with Dream, George and Sapnap sharing a mic in the British boy's home.

'We'll be there, won't we, Zelk?' Spifey says.

'Yeah, whatever.'

'Simppppp,' Dream catcalls, a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

'Says you.'

'Anyways, we should get to practice before Wilbur kicks our asses.'

'Language!'

Sapnap rolls his eyes, grabbing the microphone from George's grip, despite his shouts. 'I'll see you in 15.'

Skeppy counters this statement, a knowing and sly grin evident through his words. 'Make it 10.'

'Bet.'

Skeppy disconnects, and Bad soon follows with a 'Later nerds!'

Sapnap stands, grabbing his hoodie. 'See you later!' He goes out of the room and is followed with the sound of the front door shutting.

Spifey is the next to speak. 'Me and Zelk gotta go too. We're catching a movie.'

'You make it sound like a date.'

'It didn't until you mention it.'

'No, it did.'

'Yes, it didn't.'

'No-'

'You two act like an old married couple,' Dream says.

Zelkam and Spifey soon retort but Dream disconnects before George could utter another word.

'We didn't say goodbye!' George argues.

'Oh, boo, everybody was gonna leave anyway,' Dream answers casually. He takes off the shared earphones and stretches. 'I want ice-cream.'

'There's some in the freezer.'

'What you got?'

'Uh, honeycomb? Or vanilla?'

Dream jokingly answers 'Boo, boring!'

'Hey, don't disrespect my choices in my house!'

'It's good that you're cute because if you weren't, I would've bullied you more.'

'You bully me anyways!'

'That's because I love you.'

'You're so stupid.'

'I love you too.'

George smiles, hugging his boyfriend. He immediately hugs back, engulfing the smaller boy in lavender and orange. 

'Thanks for the necklace,' George murmurs into his hoodie.

'I gave it to you two months ago,' Dream laughs.

'But it's pretty and I wanna thank you for it.'

'You do that every day.'

'Thank you for the necklace.'

'You're welcome, idiot.'

A glint catches Dream's eye. He steps away and looks at the desk, specifically, the pull-out drawer that was opened a sliver. Dream looks inside the crack.

'Oh my God.'

Dream opens it, revealing many small multi-colored square pieces of paper.

'You kept them?'

George is pink with embarrassment. 'Yeah... I kept them all.'

Dream picks them up, one by one. The pick up lines, the hints, even the first notes that Sapnap had put on George's locker before Dream even knew the plan.

This isn't a joke btw

'And it wasn't a joke,' Dream smiles.

'And I'm so glad it wasn't,' George says.

Dream picks up the white box that he had bought for the British boy. George watches with a flushed face and a small smile. With a snap, the box is opened and the sticky note is taken out. Dream reads it aloud.

'I never break my promises.' Dream looks at the other. 'And have I?

George shakes his head. 'No... you haven't.'

Dream returns to sit back beside the brunette. They stare at one another momentarily, waiting in comfortable silence. Though, something lingered in the air. And George knows exactly what to do.

And like most sappy fanfictions go, you can probably guess what happened next.

As they drew apart, there's a whoop from behind them. Dream and George whip around to see Sapnap grinning at them from the door and Katelyn pointing her phone at them.

'I ship it,' she says, beaming.

'I'm so good at playing cupid!' Sapnap cheers.

'Sapnap, I hate you,' George mutters, red.

'Hey, you two wouldn't be together without me!'

'Whatever.'

Dream laughs hysterically and George can't help but smile, happiness warming him from head to toe. His heart was filled with joy and his mind was untroubled. He had Dream, and Dream had him. He was complete, like a puzzle piece fitting perfectly where it belonged.

And it all started with a sticky note.

Fin.

Epilogue: 695

Total words: 18,236