Truth or dare? --LEMON--Pt.2

He said whilst nibbling on my right ear...

"Y-yes Master" I stuttered as he gripped my waist.

"Well... Good~" He smirk and kissed me passionately.
We broke the kiss. Kakashi's smirk became more mischievous. His eye(His other eye still covered up) was clouded with lust and desire. I wrapped my legs around his waist. With a small smirk on my face. My arms around his neck.
"Please~" I begged leaning towards his ear and moaning softly in it. He took us to my bedroom. Opening it while kissing and nipping my neck.
Once we got in he dropped me on the bed. Climbing on top of me.
"I hope you like it rough, pet~"
I gulped.
"I wouldn't mind it being rough, Master~" Him taking his head band off and tying my hands to the head board. I whined.

He then ripped off my clothes, removing his pants. What happened next surprised me...he bit his thumb to make it bleed, and summoned adult toys.

"V-very kinky..." I moaned out when he put a vibrator in me.

"Don't cum unless I tell you otherwise, Now...suck me" he stands on his knees by my face. His member standing tall. Slowly putting it in my mouth with a moan. Not even 5 minutes later he can in my mouth. Swallowing all of it. Right now I was a moaning and whimpering mess.

"P-pl-Please, D-daddy?!" I whimpered. Too close to my orgasm. He turned the vibrator off pulling it out.

But quickly replacing it with his...dick. Pounding into me. Not long after he started, he was close.

" I'm close, baby girl,  cum  with me" at that I released, and Kakashi did too, not even pulling out...

A/n:Sorry it took so long...I was kind of uncomfortable writing this chapter so I had to cut it off short...

By the way I have another account...Please go and check it out. PennywiseLJ36Thanks