Guests

Your POV

     I answered his question. 

"Thanks (Y/N). You are a great student. I hope we can be friends one day." He whispered the last part and he thought I couldn't hear it. But I did and I blushed at what he said but continued as if nothing even happened. 

Time skip

"If you need anything from your apartment Mr. Hatake you should get it and go to who ever your staying with for the few days the workers are renovating your apartment." Someone said. "Yes sir.""I will be in my apartment.When you want you can walk right in Sensei. Don't hesitate."

Time skip

"I'm Here, (Y/N)" Kakashi walked in.

"You can sit down at the table there. I hope you like Curry.Would you like a cup of water or tea?" I offered. "Water would be fine. Thanks."

           Kakashi's POV

  'Wow (Y/N) is such a kind and caring girl I am surprised nobody has her heart yet' I thought to myself. (Y/N) came back into the room I was sitting in with the water she offered me. "Thank you again (Y/N), for everything you are doing for me. I can't thank you enough."

"Don't worry about it I should help you anyways because your my sensei. By the way why did you bit my ear and call me sweetheart earlier?" She questioned.

"I did it because you seem like a sweet young lady and I think I have fallen for you." I blushed. "Well, In that case you wouldn't mind me doing this?" She smirked and walked over to me. She put her hands on my mask.

"Don't worry I won't look." She said. I didn't answer her. 

She slowly pulled my mask down. 

      Your POV

  I started slowly pulling his mask down. I then put my lips on his soft lips and started kissing him. He seemed startled at first but then melted into the kiss. We had to brake apart for air. But when we did I pulled his mask up before I opened my eyes.

"I had to stop before we both decided to continue with that." I giggled a little bit and walked over to the other side of the table to eat. 

"You know I have fallen for my sensei." I blushed a little bit. " You are the best guest I have ever had stay at my house."

A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you want to keep reading sorry I haven't published any stories in a while.