Really?!

Sasuke didn't speak much, but when he did he would have a good reason to. Like now.

"(Y/N) (M/N) Uchiha! You know better than to sleep with someone! You are only 14 god Damnit!" The other Uchiha yelled at me.

"For the last time Sasuke! You are not my mom! So stop fucking Acting like it!" Sasuke's eyes widened, same with Sakura and Naruto.

"Hey (Y/N) please calm down" I heard Naruto speak, somewhat scared.

"Yeah, yeah. You three please leave. I have to get ready and me and Kakashi will be to the training grounds in about 15 minutes." They nodded and started to leave. I walked back to my room and grabbed a pair of clothes and jumped in to the shower. Thinking about what I just did. Thinking about my past. I started to cry when I heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you Ok" I just finished what I was doing and turned the shower off and answered.

"Yeah I'm fine" I quickly got dressed and threw my hair up and put my shoes on at the front door. "You ready to go Kakashi?" He stood from the couch and walked towards me. Leaning down he pulls his mask down and kisses my forehead then put his mask back on. Then we made our way to the training grounds.

(Yes it's short, I'm sorry)