Passing

Your POV

Kakashi tied Naruto up but went to grab the bells to notice they were missing, he looked up to see me with the bells in my hand and a smirk on my face. He chuckled but grabbed Sasuke with a kuni to his neck. My smirk faded. Faster than anyone noticed I got Sasuke away from Kakashi and held Kakashi like he did to Sasuke. Kakashi seemed surprised by the sudden action. Then he chuckled and said "You all pass, Training starts tomorrow morning. Don't be late." in a very stern voice.

"Sensei, can I ask you why you came with (Y/N) this morning?" Naruto asked. "Yeah, why did you walk with (Y/N) this morning?" Sakura really wanted to know. 

"Well that is non of your concern but I will tell you that we ran into each other." Kakashi stated.

I walk up to him and whispered "Why not tell them we are neighbors?" " We will talk later, (Y/N)" "Ok sensei" I said in that same tone I had yesterday when he wanted to talk. "Go home and rest." He told us to do that but instead of going home I just sat by the river. The other three listened and left. Slowly Kakashi walked over to me and sat next to me. "Y'know you should stop using that tone with me." 

"What tone to be exact, Kakashi?" I knew what tone he was talking about and I used it to my advantage. " The one you just used. It's driving me crazy." He stated in a husky tone. " By the way how did you get the bells away from me?" I smiled and answered his question.

"Easily, all I did was while you were nibbling on my ear I quickly grabbed the bells off of your belt. By the way if you try anything to Sasuke like you did today I might just do a little more than I did today." "Wow, sweetheart, calm down. I just wanted to see how you teammates would have reacted. And you seem to be a lot quicker than me." He  called me sweetheart and that did it to me. I started blushing and after a minute I knew I was as red as a tomato. I tried to calm down and not be as flustered as I was. "Did I say something wrong?" Kakashi asked and I just sat there and had a small blush on my face. Kakashi chuckled and said "How about we get you home?" He stood up and offered me his hand.  " Can I stay at your place for a for a few days? The reason why I am asking is because my house is getting renovated." "Kakashi, you are my sensei and if you need a place to stay just tell me and you can. Okay? I don't care if you stay with me, as long as you don't make a mess." I answered his question...