The Morning after

Sakura's Pov

We had training today, but (Y/N) and Kakashi Sensei were 25 minutes late. I was starting to worry and when I finally decided to ask if Naruto or Sasuke had any idea, Naruto decided we should go check on them. I went to knock on (Y/N)'s door but it was opened slightly. So I walked in and searched the place for anything out of the ordinary. I mean I did see some clothes on the floor and they didn't look like (Y/N)'s so I questioned it. But then I got to her room... The door was opened so I just peeked in and by the looks I know who's clothes those were. They were Kakashi Sensei's... I squeaked an I guess (Y/N) heard it and woke up looking right at me. I moved out of sight.

Your POV

I woke up to a sleeping Kakashi after I heard a squeak by the door. Activating my Byakugan I saw who it was.

"Sakura... I know you are there" I deactivated my Byakugan and looked over to Kakashi making sure he was covered. "Go sit in the living room I will be there shortly..." I spoke a little annoyed about her walking into my house without permission. "Oh and close my bedroom door would ya?" I saw my door shut and some footsteps. Sitting up I kissed Kakashi's head and tried to get out of bed.

"Hey you missed..." I heard Kakashi's tired voice say as he pulled me back down and pinned me to the bed. Shortly after he kissed me, then started to tickle me (sorry if you aren't ticklish) .

"Kakashi, Sakura and the others found out..." I said trying to stop the tickles. But he then decided to stop as I told him about the others finding out. "Hey get dressed so we can talk to them about it please?" I smiled finally able to breath.

"Ok" Kakashi got up grabbing his pants and undershirt. I finished getting my clothes on and looked over to Kakashi.

"Whatever happens Kakashi...I will always love you" He walked over to me and kissed my temple. We made our way out to the living room to see Naruto with a nosebleed same with Sakura and Sasuke with an angry look on his face.