Training with the boys

While Sakura was at my house at first she had to leave for family reasons. Yes it was a little uncomfortable to do training today after the other night but I had to. I needed to work with the others to make myself stronger. To keep my village safe I had to strive to succeed and become the smartest and strongest ninja other than my family friend Madara, which not many people think he's still alive but I know he is. He was the one who mentored me and tried to make me the best he could. But right now I'm training with all of the other teams, due to all of the girls leaving suspiciously, from the other teams. They all decided we'd work together today. Me against everyone else.
"Kinda unfair don't you think? All these guys against one small girl?" I said activating my sharigan and byakugan. That's when Naruto, Neji, Lee and Kiva went for their attacks. As I dodged them all I put them on their asses laughing quietly. "So who's next?"

This went on for hours, the back and forth fighting or training. I was really uncomfortable and Sasuke knew that so he tried to use that to his advantage. As he almost knocked me to the ground I grin and switched us around so he falls to the ground.
They all tried and Naruto actually outsmarted me before collapsing himself.
Everyone was out of breath trying to catch it and fight me, but they were all out of breath.
"Damn, you guys are all out of breath? I guess no round 2" I laugh not even realizing what I said.

"(Y/N)!" Naruto yells. That's when I realized what I said, my face getting beat red.

"I..I didn't mean it like that! Naruto stop being a perv!" Everyone laughs. "I.. I'm done for the day, who wants food I..it's on me-" I ask still embarrassed. "I'm talking to you Naruto, you don't need all of that ramen. But everyone here is invited even you guys" I state looking at the sensei's...