hehe

(I made that chibi on an app btw and it's based off of me hehe)

Akdjdhdh ugh I just want a daddy to like act like a teacher 🥺👉👈

I love it when daddies (only if I'm dating them) teach my stuff because it's just pure, adorable, nonsexual dominance and I LIVE for that omgggg like I love it when I'm talked down to and when people know I'm not smart enough for stuff because I'm too little and like I wanna "learn" the alphabet with a daddy in cute ways like I want him to say stuff like "a is for? Can baby tell me what a is for?" And I'd just sit there with puppy eyes not knowing and then saying "hmph...a is for apple daddy!!" And he could just sit there and praise me like omg that's adorable 🥺...

I also really wanna do maths with a daddy so he can say stuff like "does baby know what 1+1 is?" And I'd play dumb and act like I didn't know just to say "I dunno daddy...2? 🥺" And he could say how smart I am for knowing that like wow...I wanna learn my times tables with a daddy and do small sums and stuff so he could teach me and like be smarter than me? Idk but just akfshjffh I just wanna do small things like that (especially learning the alphabet) because that would just make me so goddamn happy...

I wanna be too little and dumb to do stuff like I want a daddy to bottle feed me and spoon feed me because I'm too much of a little baby to do it myself and I wanna be picked up off of the counter while trying to reach stuff because reaching for things is daddy's job and way too dangerous for a little puppy like me 🥺...

Everyone says it's toxic and abusive to be in a relationship where the person controls everything you do but...I find it adorable...I need the stability of someone taking all the weight and responsibility off of me and just controlling everything (not crossing any boundaries tho) like if I wanted to go out or meet friends I'd have to ask daddy and akfhdjd he could just be all overprotective and jealous and idk I just find it really adorable

I want a daddy to pick my outfits and dress me and tie my shoes and like put my seatbelt on and stuff and just not let me do things for myself when I'm little because why should such a little kitten have to do things? That's daddy's job.
(I'd like to say now that I'm a sfw little. I've had abusive daddies in the past who'd sexualize my littlespace so I can be nsfw but that doesn't mean I want to be. I want my littlespace to be purely sfw)