big news⚠️

⚠️TW: mentions of abuse, trauma, self harm/suicide⚠️

hey guys, I just blocked my boyfriend. we were together for 2 almost 3 months but knew each other for about 6 months. I loved him. he traumatized me more than I can even say, he tried to end his life many times during the relationship and was in and out of hospital, less than an hour or two ago he attempted again, he went back to hospital and I got the news that he'd be ok but I'd already blocked him and I'm not looking back. it was not a healthy or safe relationship and as sad as I am, I'm glad I'm safe now. if any of you are with someone who makes you feel unhappy or unsafe or says they can't live without you then please leave. don't do what I did. don't put yourself through that shit and try and say it's ok and that it'll get better. another human life is never and will never be your responsibility!! I will love him for so long and I know that but that's the point I'm trying to make, I didn't fall out of love with him but I left anyway and that's ok. his life should never have been my responsibility and I should never have been put through that. anyways I'm single now and it hurts like hell but I'm safe and that's what matters.