Sick.

Ashton-
I look at her, laying in the hospital bed. All of the things that were attached to her made me feel worse. I grab her hand and hold it gently. "Addison," I start. "Be strong. Wake up, please." Seeing her lay almost lifeless in a hospital bed was tearing me apart. I can't believe I let this happen. A fan, getting onto the bus, and almost killing Luke! She, whoever she is, put my girlfriend in the hospital. I look up and see her beautiful eyes flutter open. The doctors walk in and see that she's awake. "Good morning, Sunshine." I say to her with a smile. I put my hand on top of hers.
"Hi, Ash." She replies. "How long have I been here?" She asks.
" 3 days." I say. The boys walk into the room, and see Addison awake. They all run up to her and hug her.
"We were so worried." Michael says.
"Ash was more worried, though," Luke starts. "He didn't leave your side for a minute. We actually had to bring him food, otherwise he wouldn't have eaten until you woke up." She looks at me with a shocked expression.
" I could've fought her." She says.
"It's okay, she's gone." I say.
"Addison will be able to leave in about 10 hours. She needs to recover." The doctor says.
~TIME SKIP~
Addison and I were cooking dinner, and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I winced at the pain, and Calum noticed. "Are you okay, mate?" He asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply. The pain never went away. It got progressively worse. We were performing and I stood up, only to feel an excruciating pain in my stomach. I fell to the ground, and curled up in a ball on stage. The entire crowd gasped. The guys turned around and excused themselves as they walked me into the dressing room. Addison walked up to me and asked where it hurt. I told her about it and she called an ambulance. I told the guys and Addison that they need to finish the concert before they come to the hospital. I rode away in the ambulance, and slowly drifted off to sleep.
Addison-
We walked onto the stage after Ashton had gotten into the ambulance. The guys told the fans what was happening.
"Okay, so Ashton is not feeling the best. So we need a drummer for the rest of the concert," Luke says. "Addison is here to fill in for Ashton. And yes, I know what you're thinking. 'Is she as good as Ash?' The answer is yes." The crowd screams. I hold up the drumsticks, and they scream louder. I sit down on the drum stool, and drummed the night away.
~TIME SKIP~
After the concert, we went and visited Ash in the hospital. "Do you know what's wrong with him?" I asked the doctor.
"Yes, he has appendicitis. We're currently prepping him for surgery." He replies.
"Poor Ash." I quietly say.
"Hey, we should get ice cream. Not only to cheer you up, but because I want ice cream." Calum says.
"Yeah, okay." The rest of us say in unison. I hand the doctor my number.
"Sir, please call me when Ashton's done with his surgery. I want to be there when he wakes up."
"Will do, ma'am." He says. We all get into the car, and head out for ice cream.
After we finish our ice cream, we go bowling to pass time. Halfway through, I get a call from the hospital. The nurse told me that Ash was done with his surgery. I told the guys, and we payed for our game, and headed to the hospital.
Calum-
We drove to the hospital to be there for Ashton when he woke up. We were sitting in his room until his eyes opened. I looked over at Addison, and she was grinning.
Addison-
I watched as Ashton's eyes opened, and I knew I was grinning. The doctor walked in and told us he had to stay here for a couple of days to recover, and no drumming for a week. I saw his expression darken when he heard that part. I reached my hand over to his.
Ashton-
When the doctor told me I couldn't drum for a week, I was crushed. I drum everyday, to make sure I'm better for every concert. I can't let the fans down, but I know Addison is a great drummer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! How are you? Great! How's the story so far? Comment your thoughts! Have a great day. ;)